Chapter 23

Cara's POV

I can't believe this is happening again. I promised I wouldn't let it get this far. I promised i'd never let anything like this happen again. I feel disgusting. I feel like complete dirt and its not good. My life has gone from high to low all over again. I've gone from. Ashton letting me live with him and the lads, kissing Harry to being taken from my hotel room to be given back to my ex well we never really dated. He thought we was but it was all fake. Everything he did and said was fake. He promised but lied. I was touched and I got burned. He made me feel.....Unsafe? He betrayed me. His loved towards be was fake. I hate him.

"Cara? Is that you?" Kye my new 'Boyfriend' called out.

"Yeah....Babe its me" I choked out and he walked out with his video camera in his hand...Great.

"Where was you earlier?" He spoke and I couldn't read his emotion.

"I went to get some milk....We ran out" I lied. I'm not going to tell him I went to see my best friend....His enemy.

"Tell me the truth" He laughed. Ew ew. Don't laugh.

"That's the truth"

"I saw you Cara" He snapped

"Look we're leaving for Wales tomorrow... I just wanted to say bye" I say. Great shit is going to happen now.

"Good because your never seeing him again and that's a promise" He laughed. Wow he took it...Okay? "Now go get the new outfit on. We're filming in 5 minutes" and there it is. Filming another one of his disgusting DVD's this man makes me sick...

Lukes POV

"C'mon mate. We're going to wales tomorrow. The search is going to continue while we're gone" Ashton said. She's been gone for ages now. There's no way we will ever find her. She's gone. We all went into silence and a loud bang on the door sounded off. Maybe its her!....No shut up Luke of course it isn't. I opened the door and saw...

"Shay?" I said in a confused tone.

"I've seen her-" He started but I cut him off.

"What? When? Why? What did she say? Is she okay? Where is she? Is she coming home?" I asked millions of questions at once.

"I called her. Like I said she always answers my calls. I met with her about a hour ago. She didn't look well. She was pale,lost so so so much weight, she had bruises all over her and her eyes were puffy" He said chocking. 

My heart started pump. I'm pretty sure you can probably hear it. Well she's alive? That matters for something doesn't it?

*
*
*
*
*

Cara's POV.

My head hurts, my body is numb. I'm broken. Surely from the punch I got last night that's definitely going to bruise. I'm in agony. I feel frozen. Kye has already done my packing and we leave in half hour. 

I wonder what the boys are doing? They're probably happy i'm gone. They don't have to put up with this pathetic excuse for a girl. The complete idiot that actually makes fucking sex videos to avoid getting killed or beaten. I shouldn't be living this life. I just want a happy life. In the future I want a loving,working husband and kids. I will actually love them and care for them because I know what its like to have a unloving family.

"Ready?" Kye asked coming behind me.

"Yeah" I flattly said adding the last bit of mascara.

"Don't be fucking moody with me today. Now go downstairs and get in the fucking care before I drag you down them!" He yelled. God. he's the fucking moody one today. 

I went down the stairs and clipped myself into the car. I want to text one of the boys but Kye checks my phone every day. Morning,noon and night to make sure i'm not making plans to escape. How am I ment to escape when he has me trapped.

He got in and we drove in silence to the airport. You could hear the radio but only slightly.

We got there and sat down at the benches that were there.

"What are all the girls doing?" Kye asked

"No clue. Girls are weird sometimes" I said and he laughed. I didn't even look. I don't really care to be honest.

Lukes POV

'I love you' and 'Marry me' were being yelled out as we walked into the airport, I can't even think straight. I'm leaving when I should be out looking. My head is spinning so fast. All I keep think is that. She should be with us holding her suitcase with her make shift passport in her hand. She would be pushing her way through the crowd so she can get in.

We lined up in are lane and a few people infront of me was a girl with pink and lilac hair. I must just be seeing things.

"For godsake Cara. I'll go get one. Stay here!" A man snapped and walked past me giving me a death glare.

Cara?

I pushed past people to get to her and grabbed her arm.

"Luke?" Her soft voice spoke.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know this is soooo short but i'm in a&e again:((

I broke my nose.

5SOS LIVE STREAM IN A FEW MINTUES OH GOD.

I BOUGHT THEIR ALBUM YESTERDAY

OASFASOGKSOFMSJWJSF

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE 

xo