Chapter 34

Luke's POV

I sat down on my phone looking through twitter and how happy the fans are now that we are doing our very own tour. Don't get me wrong i'm really excited but me and the boys all want Cara to be with us here,home where she belongs. She needs to be back here not in some cold dusty cell with a back breaking bed. She needs to be here, in our warm home with a comfy bed and proper meals. Well proper enough. Pizza and pasta is proper,right?

The letter box sounded off and I groaned out the sound.

"Who sends letters?" I said to myself since all the boys have gone out and I didn't feel well so I stayed here.

'From Young Offenders Detention Center'

The wording at the front said and I smiled.

'Visiting order made by Casady Anne Richards to Luke Hemmings. Visit on Monday July 8th at 5pm'

Shit that's today.

I ran into the bathroom and gelled my hair up. I put on my usual outfit. Jeans and a band shirt with my usual black vans. I picked my money and phone up and ran for the bus.

Once I reached the bus station I paid for my ticket and took a seat. The prision is only 20 minutes away so it wont be a long ride.

In my head I was thinking of what she needed because I thought she hated me.

Is she okay?

What's happened?

Is she ready to talk about this whole situation?

Does she still want to know me?

Does she still...Love me?

*
*
*
I was dropped off 10 minutes away from the prision so I took a slow walk. 

When I looked at my watch it was 4:40pm so I have enough time to walk and get sorted.

I reached the prision and walked inside. I got many stares off people but I chose to ignore them. I walked up to the desk to see the same middle aged women as usual taking the calls and typing on the computer. I coughed to get her attention and she smiled showing the same amount of red lipstick as usual smeared on her yellow teeth. Disgusting I know.

"Visit for Casady Richards" I said handing over the letter and she made a call.

"What hall is Miss.Richards in today?" She said through the phone.

This has never happened before?

"Ah I see" She said and hung up.

"She is in Hall C8 today. She was moved" She told me and directed me towards the right door.

I walked through the door and put my phone in one of the lockers that we were to use incase I was sneaking shit into her.

When I walked in, I looked different. There was more guards. Way more guards. The tables were attached to the floor and further away. Not many visitors were her, I'd say there was about 20 max. 

I sat down at the green table and waited for her to come. Why the hell was she moved visiting halls?

A bell rang and the doors opened. Different teenagers who I do not reconise came out and lastly out she came and I was shocked when I saw her.

Her eye was swollen and black. Her lip was split and scabbed. Her cheeks were bright red.She had a plaster on the top left side of her head and a huge bandage on her chin. She was wearing a different uniform. It was a blue jumpsuit with white vans.What has happened?  

She took a seat very slowly and her eyes were focused on her dirty vans.

"Cara...What's happened?" I whispered and she sobbed. I wanted to go up and hug her so I can squeeze her tight but a sign near the entrance said 'No leaving you seats until you are leaving' so I sighed and she slowly raised her head to look me in the eye.

"I was defending you" She whispered. She looked so...Venerable? And scared? I've never seen her this way.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Some girls were taking the piss out of you and saying horrible things so...I kinda lost it. The fact that you weren't there to defend yourself made me do it. So things got out of hand. We was smashing each others heads against walls...Blood everywhere" She sighed with a slight laugh "The other girl got off worse though..No one insults the person I lo- The person who I live with and gets away with it" She stuttered.

We spent the visit talking about how things are in here. She said she has had a extra month added to her sentence meaning she will be out may next year. I feel so bad for her. I can't even imagine how scary it must be in here for her. She may come across tough and hard to break but inside she is just a venerable girl who is holding herself together for the sake of others. She doesn't want people to worry about her so she keeps her emotions at bay. She waits until she is all alone to let all her feels out. Mainly on paper. Songs or poems. She thinks I don't know all this but clearly I do. You never know how broken someone is until you really get to know them. I thought she was just a sad lonely girl with a awful past and a bad up bringing but there was so much more then that. She was broken,venerable,lonely,depressed,scared and worst of all...suicidal. Shay has told me about her many suicide attempts. The first time she tried she was 11. When she was 11 was when her virginity was forcefully taken from her to some man she didn't even know. When she was 13 she fell pregnant and had to deal with everything by herself, the abortion and the beatings life threatening beaten she got when the letter came through about her abortion. It wouldn't of just killed her baby it could of killed her also. When she was 14 she ran away with her brother, they got as far as the ferry and were dragged back to the hell of a house,when they got home her brother took the blame and was going to be stabbed once the knife was pulled out of her 'dads' pocket she jumped infront getting a stab that got her in hospital. She's had to deal with so much. She's been amazing. The way she deals with everything and the way she puts others before her I just find incredible. I've never met a more caring and nice person despite the past that is always going to be in her memory. The unforgetable event that have happened to her. 

She's strong and she's been very brave. 

She's a amazing girl and I hope that someone out there will give her a amazing future to make her forget all the events that has happened. Even though I want it to be me, I want to be the one that fixes her and loves her, I know she doesn't want me to be. She needs someone better then me.

_______________________________________________

A/N

Heyyyyyyyy.

I GOT 5SOS TICKETS FOR WEDNESDAY 3RD JUNE 2015 FOR LEEDS EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN ESSEX MORE NEAR LONDON BUT THE LONDON ONES WERE SOLD OUT SO I GOT THE LEEDS ONE HEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WHO IS GOING TO THE LEEDS ONE?

I'm hungry and tired.

ITS FRIDAY AND YET AGAIN I HAVE NO PLANS.

Who wants to make plans with meh.

No one? Okay.

Read my new fanfic. Its a Michael Clifford one. I've just started it but yeah.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo