Chapter 48

Luke's POV

She's began to be so distant since me saying i don't want i child till I'm in my thirty's.

One minute she's all over me and up for anything then the next she's pushing me off her.

Hormonal. That's probably what it is....

Today we go home to London.

Maybe its the heat that is making her like this. 

"Cara? You ready yet?" I yelled through the bathroom door.

"Yeah" She spoke in a flat tone.

She walked out in a very baggy top and shorts. She walked straight past me and ignored me.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Your being to moody with me!" I admitted.

"Why would anything be wrong Luke?" She said in a flat tone putting her toiletry bag in her suitcase.

I groaned then we walked down but first she ran and was sick again.

"Let's go" She said wipping her mouth with the back of her hand then putting a mint in her mouth.

I grabbed her hand that she let me take. At last she is doing something with me.

We walked out of the hotel and fans crowded us i kept ahold of her hand while we pushed our way through so we could get in the taxi.

"Cara are you okay? You seem...Weird" Michael asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah i'm fine. I probably ate something dodgey the other night" She said in a flat tone.

She all sat in silence as we pulled up to the airport where more fans were standing screaming and cheering.

Cara rushed ahead before i could even get her hand.

Something is bothering her and i need to find out before things get any worse.

*

*

*

Cara's POV.

Soon as we got home i ran and had a shower to freshen up before i go see my mum. 

Once I got out i texted her.

'To mum <3 x

I'll be over soon. Do you have the test?'

I sat my phone down to charge then 10 minutes later she replied.

'From mum <3 x

Everything is here. You'll be fine, i'm here for you no matter what you chose to do x'

I put my phone back on charge then added blusher to my pale cheeks then tied my hair up. I walked into my room, quickly running past the boys who were laying on the sofa since i'm in my towel. I pulled out of my draw a black pair of jeans, a black slogan top and black vans. I like black clothing, for some reason its much more comfier.

When i got back to the living room they were all asleep. I walked over to Luke and kissed him on the cheek. 

He's going to hate me if this test positive.

He's not going to want me.

While i was walking out the house tears were forming in my eyes.

I don't want to lose him but i know i will have to let go.

We don't want the same things.

I love him so much and i know he loves me to but he will not love me if that test is positive.

*

*

*

I reached my mums house and she opened the door to let me in. Noone is home which i guess made things easier.

"You ready?" She smiled and i nodded.

We walked into the bathroom and she handed me the test. I took it into my shakey hands.

I took a sharp breathe and done the test.

"We just need to wait 5 minutes now" My mum said from the door.

My hands were shakey, my breathe was increasing and it felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

"Its time Cara" My mum told me. 

Time to see the test.

The test that could break my relationship with Luke.

I squinted my eyes shut and slowly lifted the test up. 

I took a deep breathe and opened my eyes to see the test was...

Positive...

My heart shattered. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. My relationship with Luke is proberly ruined now since he said he doesn't want a child till he's 35. How the hell can i raise a child on my own. I have no money. No flat of my own and no help. I can't continue living with the lads for when the baby comes, they're not going to want a screaming child in the house with them and i don't want my child growing up in a house when i know that the dad doesn't want a child. I literally feel like my life is over. I feel like i've lost everything.

'I'll stay with you to keep you safe. I love you forever'

Luke voice replayed in my mind. Maybe he wont leave me? He said he wouldn't leave me so maybe he wont?

"I'm going to be here for you. No matter what you chose" My mum comforted while pulling me into a hug.

*

*

*

I took a slow walk home passing the town which is filled with baby shops. Guess sooner or later i will need to buy things.

I need to tell Luke but i am not ready yet. I need to take time to process things that have happened today. He will probably break up with me anyway because how distant i am becoming. 

I turned my phone on and went on twitter.

So much was going on on the internet and off.

My instagram and twitter is getting bigger. Some youtubers have been following me. Some of my favourite youtubers started following me which brought a smile to my pale face.

When i finally reached a place that may no longer be my home once they know im pregnant, i took a deep breathe and i unlocked the door. Once i saw all their face i realised that today isn't the day that i'm going to annouce this. I'll wait a few more days until i tell them but i will tell Luke first. Purely because he's the dad.

_________________________________________________

A/N

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND SUCKS SO MUCH OMG I'M SO DONE FML.

The next chapter is the last then the next part will be the description of the sequal which is a Luke Hemmings fanfiction bc Y'all love Lara.

Do you think Luke wants the baby?

What do  you lot want it to be boy or girl?

I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IDEK I THOUGHT THIS FANFICTION WAS SHIT ASF BUT THEN ALL YOUR COMMENTS MADE ME CHANGE MY MIND I'M REALLY GLAD YOU ENJOY IT EVEN THE MY A/N's ARE MAINLY CAPLOCK BC IDEK.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Ig- t0xiclukefeels

vine- t0xicfeels

xo