Chapter 18

Cara's POV

Seeing my mums new house and how perfect her new family is just makes me realise I wouldn't fit in there. All the children do some type of club. Where as all I do is sit around at home or at work filling coffee cups. I try to think what it would be like if I was to live there. Waking up in a room of my own. Walking down the stairs to a family that would be making breakfast for me. Sit around a table at meal times talking about what we done during the day and have a laugh but I don't see that happening if she wanted me to be with her then she would of took me and Tyler with her the day she left. I used to always think that she would come back for us and we would live in a nice calm street in a nice house that i'd come in from school and she would be sitting in the kitchen waiting for us. Asking us if we had a good day and what did we want for tea. Me and Tyler would fight over the TV, I'd have friends and they would sleep over. On my prom day we would all take photo's in a decorated garden, I would be with my prom date and my friends. We would all be in beautiful dresses and come back with lots to tell. But no. I never got a proper schooling. I had friends yes but I never saw them. They'd be out all the time and I would be inside. Inside hell with demons surounding me. Shay has been my best friend since we was young, I used to run away to his house at about 3am to get atleast 1 hour of sleep. I had other friends. Most of them were boys but friends are friends at the end of the day no matter what gender they are.

I stepped out of the dirty bus that smelt of a mixture between BO and rotton food. Well probably both. This bus is probably as old as the driver. I've been taking this bus for awhile now so i'm kind of used to the smells and the same people that come on board. Lucky no one socializes with me since I hate talking to people.

I walked up to the apparment that we all share thinking about what's so important that they need me to come all the way home for. I mean I thought they was gonna be out till 10pm but obviously not. I stood outside the door and heard loads of laughing, it sounded like their was about 100 people in there. I keyed in and in the house was all the lads of 5SOS and 1D. 

"What's so important that you needed to drag me home for then?" I said throwing my bag to the floor trying to ignore Harry staring right at me,

"We have the tour coming up soon..." Michael started.

"Oh" Is all I managed to say.

"Hey. I know what your thinking. Your coming with us!" Luke spoke softly pulling me into a hug.

No Luke please stop. My feelings for you are growing and I don't like it. I hugged back anyway , I know he's just being friendly. He would never go for a girl like me.

Lukes POV

Hugging her felt so right. Her beautifully coloured hair at the side of my cheek. Me bending over so I can hug her properly. The way her hands would rest on my shoulders and how she'd hide her face in my neck. It felt so perfect.

"Er guys. We're still here yano?" Louis laughed and we ripped apart but I stood close to her.

"I don't have a passport" Cara said. I remember her mentioning it.

"We've sorted that out" Calum said passing her a tempory passport and she gave one of her beautiful smiles.

"When do we leave?" She asked.

"Tomorrow" Harry said and she didn't even look at him she just nodded.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You ask alot of questions" Niall laughed.

"I'm curious..." She shrugged.

"We're going to Paris" Niall said.

We all spoke about what we should bring and what time we are meeting tomorrow morning. The hotel information we will need if we get there before them since we are getting a different plane to them so we have all got different room. I hope Cara sleeps fine without me there to hold her. My favourite thing to do.

I think i'm falling for her.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N

I'm sorry this is so short and shitty.

The next few chapters are gonna be full of drama ;)

MY BROTHER FELL OVER AT PROM YESTERDAY AND SPILT HIS DRINK ON HIS DATE OMG.

I'm a bitch for laughing but oh well.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE 

xo