Chapter 47

Cara's POV

*1 week later*

I woke up the in the morning with a banging headache and a sick feeling inside me. I rolled out of bed and pulled a oversized top over my head then a pair of shorts. I looked over at Luke and he was fast asleep, i smiled then walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

I sat down with a toasted sandwhich struggling to eat it. I felt sick rise in my throat so i ran to the toilet and basically threw up half my insides.

A knock at the door went off.

"Cara?" Lukes voice said from behind the door.

"D-don't come in" i said then threw up again "I don't want you to see me like this" I said then flushed the toilet.

He walked in only in his boxer shorts with a worried look on his face.

"How do you feel?" He asked kneeling down beside me.

"Just pains in my tummy and i feel dizzy" I complained.

"Lets get you to the sofa, you could chill there all day if you like" He smiled picking me up and laid me on the sofa.

"I have to go out for a bit but when i'll be back for some cuddles" He said cutely.

I smiled and turned the telly on. I watch some episodes of geordie shore then watched some fresh prince of belair.

I know this may sound crazy but.

I feel the exact same way i did when i was pregnant with Jayde.

I can't be pregnant.

We've only done it a few times.

Luke did use protection right?

Panicking i decided to call my mum to see if she can help me. I looked through my contacts and called my mum.

"Cara? Are you okay?" She spoke through the phone.

"Yea- No...No i'm not" I cried

"What's happened sweetie? Has Luke hurt you?" She panicked.

"M-mum i woke up this morning and was sick. I feel how i felt when i was pregnant with Jayde but I can't get pregnant because we've only slept together a few time and-" I said but stopped because i began crying again.

"Did you use protection?" She spoke in a plain tone.

"I didn't check. Most of the time boys just naturally put it on so i didn't check" I sobbed wipping my tears with the sleeve of Lukes flannel shirt.

"You need to do a test sweeite. When do you come back to London?" She asked and i took a breathe.

"Friday" I said. Today is wednesday. We are leaving late thursday night so we can get home early/

"Do a test then sweeite" She said to me.

"I-i'm scared" I cried again "Will you stay with me when i do it?" I asked. 

Lately me and my mum have got closed. She's right she has changed. I trust her alot and hopefully she will stay with me if i am pregnant and hopefully so will Luke. If i am pregnant i hope people know. I'm am not getting rid of this baby. I am against abortion. I only went to have a abortion when i was pregnant with Jayde because i was only 15, nearly 16. And no way will i put her up for adoption because i've been through that system and i am not letting another child go through what i did. Especially mine.

"if that's what you want hun" She said and i can tell her is smiling because of her tone.

"It is" I breathed out and a knock went at the door "I gotta go...Someone here" I added.