Chapter 14

Cara's POV

Its been over a week since Tylers death. I contacted the hospital and they said they will take care of the body and that Mr and Mrs Clarkson have been arrested and are facing 3 years in prision.

I don't think i'm able to visit his body so I haven't. He did say he wanted no crying. So I go because I just know I will cry. I've been feeling alone. I sit in my room writing poems all day. Poems about how shit my life is. How confused I am.

I haven't been sleeping. I'm stressed and angry with myself. I haven't seen Harry since what happened. So he probably felt sorry for me. Sorry for the poor girl. The poor girl with no family to love her. The poor girl that has scars all over her body. The poor girl that screams in her sleep. The poor girl who just wants a boy to love her and keep her safe from the dark world outside. But no one would love me. What even is love? 

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom for a morning shower. Its about 11am so the boys are probably asleep still. I scrubbed myself with soap and looked down at my hideous body. Scars covering the top of my thighs. The stab mark I have on my left hip from when my dad stabbed me, well was meant to stab my brother but I took it. I spent 1 week in hospital even though I was fine enough to go home.

I got out of the shower and wrapped the soft cream towl around my wet body and ran to my room. I blow dryed my hair and straightened it. I put on my '5SOS' top and some black skinny jeans. I done my make up to cover up the black rings under my eyes. I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I guess they are awake.

The boys have been so comforting towards me. Luke especially. He would bunk off band rehersal so he can stay with me even if its just to watch a stupid chick flick movie or talk. But the thing is.... The more time we spend together.... The more feelings I grow towards him. But I need him in my life.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. And stood there was all the lads in there boxers making bacon sandwhich and smacking eachother with wet tea towls.

"Guys?" I laughed and they looked at me.

"Nice shirt" Michael laughed.

"Shh. Just because i'm living with you doesn't mean i'm not gonna wear the merch" I snapped but laughing at the same time.

"No its... cute?" Luke joined in.

"Oh shh both of you" I laughed and sat on the counter on the kitchen staring at them all struggling to cook.

"I was think we could all go out? Have fun?" I suggested.

"You sure?" Ashton asked.

"Yes i'm sure. Now make me food" I laughed and grabbed my phone and looked on twitter. I think the last time I looked at it was when I first met Ashton. When he burnt me with coffee. 

I logged on and went onto my twitter profile and nothing has changed. My last tweet was.

" @Luke5SOS marry me?" I laughed.

"@Carahemmings?" Lukes voice boomed from next to me. God how did I not see him there, I laughed and put my phone down on the counter. Ashton handed me a bacon sandwhich and we spoke about what are plans are for today.

We've decided on bowling then of to Frankie and Bennies for something to eat. Not gonna lie i'm looking forward to today.

"You got a bit of..." Calum started and pointed at my face to see I had a big dolop of ketchup on my chin. 

"HAHAHAHAH I GOT A PICTURE OF IT!" Lukes laugh filled the room.

"Hemmings!! Delete it!!" I yelled.

"Never!" He shouted like a 5 year old. Seconds later my phone buzzed.

'@Carahemmings enjoing here bacon sandwhich HHAHAH :-)'  and attached was the photo.

"I hate you" I joked to him.

"Love you too" He joked back.

Luke plugged in his headphone and started watching things on his phone and he was laughing uncontrollably.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked just as confused as everyone else.

"Your youtube channel" He laughed.

"Oh god" I said and ran over to him attempting to grab his phone but he is way to  tall for me to be able to grab it.

"ERGH. No fair your too tall!" I sulked.

It feels nice to be laughing after everything that's happened.

I can't wait. Later should be so much funnier.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Last update until tomorrow evening :) 

English exam tomorrow so I will probably be updating more now.

Do you ship Lara? Luke+Cara?

Who do you think she suits the most? :)

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Ps.

Are you enjoing the book so far? 

Twitter- @ashleigheok

Instagram- ashokeeffe_xo

xo