violet jackson ..

Continuing...

Logan: can I ask you something ?
Jackie; sure ...
Logan: why did you freak out when the police try to get you ?
Jackie: because .... I am Violet Jackson daughter of Michael Jackson ... runaway criminal ..

( Logan sits up and looks at me )

Logan: your wanted by the LAPD ?! ... why haven't you told me ?
Violet: I was scared you would end up calling the police on me ..
Logan: Jackie .. I mean Violet I really like you and I wouldn't do that to you .. why did you get an assistant job with me ?
Violet: I needed to be hidden .. the LAPD wouldn't have thought I was getting a job with a social media star
Logan: you actually killed someone ?
Violet: please don't leave me ..
Logan: I won't I promise you
Violet: yes .. I killed the people who were involved in my fathers death
Logan: can you tell me the whole thing ? ..

Violet: it was the 7th anniversary of my fathers death .. I haven't recovered yet I was the one going through more of a tough time .. and I was still angry ..  I wanted revenge so I made my fathers manager ask the police who was involved in my fathers death .. I was 17 at the time and I didn't think it through the only emotion I had in my body was anger and sadness .. I went to the security trailer we had in front of my grandparents home stole a hand gun and a knife and extra ammo .. my fathers manager told me who it was and where they were located but it wasn't a location where they were sure they can be because they were still in suspicion and investigation but luckily I saw who killed my dad that's why I was so traumatized so I knew it was them .. I confronted them and they started making fun of how my father looked when he took his last breaths and I didn't think twice ... my body was filled with anger and sadness I shot both of them in the head 10 times and stabbed them as well ... I then stood above there bodies ... and told myself I'm about to turn 18 next month .. I can go to prison and never get out .. I look at my hands and my body .. all of there blood on me .. I then drive home where my family were having a dinner for my fathers death .. I never liked going to them .. so when I get home I fall on the ground when I get inside and cry at the top of my lungs ... my brother comes running to me and wraps me in his arms until he sees I'm covered in blood .. so is he , a couple days later my family sent me to a secret underground facility where I was locked up and hidden for a year until I dyed my hair I got a little bit thicker and my family got me a manager and I got my job with you .. the police would still be looking for me but we changed everything for me to be Jaqueline Spencer's ..
Logan: I'm so sorry .. you already know I'm always going to be with you .. okay ? I'm not leaving you
Violet: thank you that means so much ..

Next morning// Japan day 2
~ Logans pov .
We all wake up and change to get ready to go to the famous suicide forest I begin to vlog as we go in a bullet train taking us to the bottom of Mount Fuji . This morning Violet wanted to talk to the rest of the people Andy , Melissa , Evan and Brendon and tell them that she's Violet Jackson .. I'm happy they still accept her because ... I'm in love with this girl and I will never leave her behind ...

We arrive and take out our camping supplies and start walking towards the way of the secret part of the forest ..

Andy: oh fuck !

We approach a dead body hanged from a tree ...
Logan: call the fucking police
Brendon: is this real or a joke ?
Violet: its not a joke .. call the police

We call the police and the ambulance arrive , we then head back to the hotel and sit in silence ...

Logan: omg ...
Violet: you guys don't have to be worrying ...
Andy: I can't believe we saw that though ...
Evan: we should have realized we would have seen something ..

    We calm ourselves by showering and eating .. we get changed I change into this ..

& Logan changes into his regular maverick merch

& Logan changes into his regular maverick merch .

      We go out and walk along the streets of Tokyo , we see all these girls dressed in school girl costumes out and vending machines that sell dirty panties omg .. we run along fans and take pictures others decide to make me and Logan a ship name " jogan "

       Logan gets me this adorable huge bear and Andy buys one for Melissa as well ..

Evan: why do we have to be the third wheels ? ( Logan laughs )
Logan: cause you guys can't pull girls like us
Brendon: woah you guys are dating ?
Violet: who knows ? If Logan asked me correctly ( I look at him with a smile )
Melissa: you guys would make an adorable couple
Evan: I mean you guys fucked in a club bathroom you guys should make it official ( everyone laughs )

    We decide go head over for burgers and then head back to the hotel , I change back into my pjs and so does Logan .. we lay together cuddling on the same bed and a few minutes making out

Violet: Logan .. what are we ?
Logan: what do you wanna be ?
Violet: that's why I'm asking you ( I blush )
Logan: do you wanna be called my girlfriend ? ( he smiles )
Violet: are you asking me to be your girlfriend ?
Logan: of course
Violet: then yes ( I blush and kiss his lips )
Logan: your so beautiful Violet ..
Violet: stop lyin .. ( I blush )

      We fall asleep in each other's arms .. maybe this is the last day I'll see Logan smiling ? ..