that jackson girl .

kissing her soft .. gentle skin and hearing her soft but low moans slipping out of her tender, smooth lips .. feeling her tongue in my mouth as we passionately kiss .. my hands exploring her soft beautiful body .. this woman is my life .. she always will be ..

Violets pov ..
I stretch and Moan as I do and I look over to see Logan looking at me and playing with my hair
Logan: good morning beautiful ( he smiles )
Violet: good morning cutie
( I smile as I place my hand on his chest )
Logan: your so fucking adorable when your asleep I learned a lot about you
Violet: like what ? ( I sit up )
Logan: you talk in your sleep
Violet: no I fucking don't
Logan: oh Logan go faster cmon daddy go ( moans )
Violet: shut up ( i playfully punch him .. stand up and go brush me teeth , i go downstairs to see a woman .. long gold dress .. light makeup on .. gold heels and straight soft brown hair ..

Violet: mom ?!
Mom: oh violet !
( she comes up to me .. hugs me and kisses my cheek )
Violet: what are you doing here ? It's so fucking dangerous for you to be here
Prince: she said she wanted to come check on you since your on the run from the police for 18 months straight
Violet: you didn't have to do that ( I blush ) but I'm so happy your here

( Logan comes down the stairs putting his shirt on )

Logan: oh my god you must be mrs Jackson
Diana: and you are ?
Violet: mom this is my boyfriend Logan Paul
Prince & mom : boyfriend ?!
Prince: last time I saw you he was your boss
Violet: well yeah bitch I fell in love with my boss deal with it ( i smirk )
Diana: really nice to met you ..
Logan: likewise ( they shake hands )
Diana: how has the last 18 months been violet ?
Violet: you didn't hear the news ? Oh I bet I'm on it right now
( I grab the controller and turn on the news )

Daughter of the legendary king of pop and Royal queen of Egypt violet Katherine Michael Jackson has been on the run for a total of 20 months now .. this is the most longest police chase any police headquarters has been on .. will we ever find her ? And give her the penalty she deserves ? For murdering so innocent lives ?

Violet: told you .. they weren't even fucking innocent they killed my dad ! ( I yell and Logan wraps me in his arms )
Diana: you need more security here
Violet: mom we already have Logan's security we don't need anymore
Diana: that isn't enough you need some security from Egypt
Violet: mom I just told you we don't need that , don't you think it would be suspicious for Egyptian security standing out of Logan house ?
Diana: that's right .. sorry I'm just so worried for you
Violet: you've been gone out of my life for about 10 years and this is the first time your worried for me ?
Logan: oh okay uhm mrs Jackson can we get a break here ? Can I talk to violet in my room ?
Diana: yeah of course
( prince takes Diana into the living room and I take violet up to my room )
Logan: baby what's going on ?
( violet sits on the bed and wraps her arms around my waist while im standing and begins to cry ..)

Violet: she left me and my dad when he was going through depression I went through my own suicide attempts and she never came to protect me I was going through so much shit she never came to save me .. and this is the time she wants to show up ? When I already killed two guys 20 months ago ? Fuck this . ( she cries louder )
Logan: baby .. probably she had to deal with her own shit for those years .. her husband died .. she must have been really depressed .. but she's here now to protect you and love you ... you should take advantage of that ..
Violet: I haven't seen her in so long I just don't know how to react but okay I'll try ..
( I kiss her lips before we go downstairs again and see Diana looking around my house )
Diana: so what's your plan v ?
violet: stay hidden and if the police come closer then to get my stuff and move to Egypt with you that's been my plan for the last 20 months .
Diana: you would have moved with me ?
Violet: you would have went to war with the us no ? .. you wouldn't have let them come get me away from you ..
Diana: well of course v .. I wouldn't let them place a finger on you baby girl ..
( my mother wraps me in her arms and kisses my forehead I can feel tears streaming down my face .. I'm finally in my mothers arms .. after 10 years .. )

   Flashbacks try to come back to my mind of when my mother left us but I try to ignore them and think about the present day ..

prince: mom we should go now , you being here might even drive more attention or me too
Diana: alright son .. I love you so much v .. please call me or text me anytime
Violet: of course mother
Diana: nice to met you Logan please take well care of my daughter
Logan: oh I will mrs Jackson

( we hug and they leave )

Logan: you okay ?
Violet: yeah I feel kinda better now that I saw her after 10 years ..
Logan: I told you baby .. if I haven't seen my mom in 10 years I would be in tears right now if I just saw her
Violet: I know you would ( I smile )

   For the rest of the day some of Logan's close friends come over and hang out with him to make him feel better .. I introduce myself but not as violet .. as Jaqueline and also as Logan's girlfriend ,  I don't wanna trust anymore people with my identity ..
George: how to you deal with this huge choch ?
Jaqueline: just by loving him

Dangerous COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें