i love you ..

Man: stop please ! Leave us alone we never mean to kill your father !
Violet: yes you fucking did you bitch ! You killed my dad you fucking murdered him and ruined his life ! You fucking both deserve this !!!
BANG
BANG
That moment always haunts me in my sleep .. sadness and anger rushes through my body until my eyes open and notice its day time ..

I turn around to see Logan .. how adorable he looks when he's asleep .. i kiss his cheek slowly and his beautiful eyes open ..

violet: hi baby ..
Logan: good morning beautiful .. ( he stretches as he turns around to face me )
Violet: your so adorable when your asleep
Logan: and you wake up too early
violet: sowwwy , i end up having nightmares so I just wake up early ...
Logan: I'm sorry baby .. next time you have one wake me up by the way my mother is coming today fuck ..
violet: are we going to tell her about who I am ?
Logan: I don't like lying to her .. we have to sit her down and talk to her ... she might understand

( me and Logan shower together but end up taking an hour because we kept making out , we then get out get changed .. Logan is in his usually maverick merch and I change into this ..

 violet: I'm really scared

violet: I'm really scared ..
Logan: why baby .. everything's gonna be okay
Violet: oh hey mom my girlfriends violet Jackson she's convicted of two 1st degree murders and has been on the run for 18 months and if she's caught and arrested she might get the death penalty ?
Logan: fuck when you put it that way ... ( laughs ) don't worry baby everything's gonna be okay ... I will talk to my mom ..

A couple hours past .. me and Logan finish eating lunch and we hear a door bell ring .. yup it's Pam ... I sit on the couch and Logan goes to open the door ..

Logan's POV ...
I open the door to see my mother out the door with her suitcase ... I hug her and kiss her cheek
Logan: mom there's someone I want you to met .. and please don't judge her before you hear her real story okay ?
Pam: okay honey ..

( we walk towards the living room .. and I can tell my mothers jaw drops ... )

Violet: hi ms stepnick .. I am violet Katherine Michael Jackson ..
( we shake hands ) ..
Pam: can you explain me the situation here on why a convicted run away murderer is in your house ?
Logan: mom ... yes violet came into my house saying she was known as Jaqueline Spencer's and wanted to be known as my assistant .. until we got closer every day and until the Japan trip where she was right by my side every step of the way and I got to know her real story .. on why she did what she did and she was 100% honest with me
violet: ms stepnick .. I 100% really regret the choices I've made and know that it was horrible of me to even commit a crime like that .. but I promise in my whole life I'll be alive I will never hurt a single human being on this planet that includes Logan and yourself ..
Logan: mom I am in a relationship with violet .. yes she's my girlfriend and I will do anything to protect her so she won't end up getting the death penalty and for no body to hurt her .. I've fallen in love with her .. I mean she means the world to me and I won't change her for anyone else ..
Pam: ... I've never seen this side of you Logan .. I mean you've protected a girl like how much your protecting violet .. and I'm happy you two are happy .. and violet , I'm sorry for what you went through and I understand I too would be angry if someone actually killed my father .. and I love that you wanted to explain everything to me ... so I accept you guys both and I promise your secrets are safe with me
Violet: thank you so much Pam .. that really means a lot to me .. I would do anything to protect your trust with me and protect both of you ... seriously ..
Pam: now Logan your gonna have to talk to your dad about this .. he has to know as well
Logan: yes I know mom .. I just wanna take time away from everyone right now ... I really don't feel like getting a lecture from dad just yet ..

A couple hours past and Pam decided to go with jake for a couple of hours .. I lay in bed and hear Logan gets into the shower ... I sneakily go into the bathroom and see his amazing body ...

Logan: are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna join ? ( he smirks )

I undress myself and go into the shower with him .. he faces me and lifts up my chin ..

Logan: your so beautiful violet...
Violet: you told your mom you fell in love with me .. is that true ?
Logan: yes v , I love you so much .. and I promise you I will never stop loving you ever ..
violet: I love you too Logan so much ( I say as we both stare into each other's eyes )

We stand in silence ..
staring into each other's eyes and feeling different emotions inside of us ... the warm water falling on our body ... and the room steaming ... until our silence breaks with a rough .. but amazing kiss .. he picks me up and I grab the glass of the shower and see my hand prints on it ..

   As we kiss intensely he decided to put two fingers inside of me as I grab the glass even harder

As we kiss intensely he decided to put two fingers inside of me as I grab the glass even harder ... and I moan in between our kisses ... he stops and starts leaving hickeys around my neck and leaves soft kisses all over my body ..

Daddy ... this is the man I love .. he's my world .. but daddy you'll always be the number one person In my life .. but like you always told me daddy when you find love one day ... you'll do anything to protect it ...

And that's what I'll do .