jacksons first

Violets pov .
Me & my brother prince Michael Jackson the 1st have been through so much ever since we were both born.. but my brother has been their for me through thick and thin .. and has been the only person who cared when my mother and father were out of my life .. but what he said that one night my mother has passed away ..

Really god damn damaged me ..

Violet: what do you want ?
Prince: can I come in please ?
Violet: ( I stand up and go unlock the door I jump in bed ) yes ?
Prince: I've missed you so much v
Violet: I didn't
Prince: I'm so sorry I said that v .. you know I'm always going to be their for you
Violet: I had to leave because I was afraid you would rat on me .. and I would get arrested that day ..
prince: I love you too much .. I will never NEVER rat on you .. you already know me & you forever bud I will never leave you ..
violet: you were the only one their for me .. the only one who cares for me .. who else would be their for someone who killed three people ?
Prince: I know v I know .. that's why I'm always gonna be their .. we only have each other now and blanket .. we both have to be happy with each other to take care of blanket
Violet: but you were the one who hurt me alright ?! You already know the shit I went through and you still had to yell at me !
Prince: v look at me ! ( he holds me to face him ) family first , and the Jackson's will always stay together alright ?

( I start crying .. and hug him tightly )

Violet: I love you prince
Prince: I love you too v .. no matter what I will never leave you bud .. you & blanket will always be the number 1 priority in my life alright ?
Violet: I'm so scared though
Prince: your gonna be okay love .. you seriously are

A couple hours later ..

We decided to have dinner with prince , blanket , Logan , Brendon and Evan .. where I decided to bring up my decision ..
violet: during the 5 months I was in Paris I kept thinking about the topic in question.. mother put it in her will .. and her last words to me were to go into her place .. and okay .. I'll become queen of Egypt
Prince: are you serious ?
Violet: yes , but I'm not moving to Egypt

( prince hugs me and Brendon , Evan & Logan all have there jaws dropped )

Evan: your becoming queen of Egypt ?
Violet: it was my moms dream .. and I bet she's looking over me .. protecting me so I'll show her I care and I'll do it
Logan: I'm in love with the queen of Egypt ?
Violet: calm down kiddo I'm not the queen yet ( I laugh ) but yes baby ( i blush )
Prince: mom would be so happy for you
Violet: that's why I'm agreeing to this ( I smile )

9:37 pm .. ~ violets pov ~
I haven't gotten laid in the longest .. 😂 , I should do something for Logan , I go into the shower .. and bathe myself I then change into this ..

With a silky black robe

With a silky black robe .. I get out of the bathroom .. head over to the door and lock it .. Logan stares at me , and sits on the bed .. I look at him with a smirk on my face .. and I then uncover my body .. by leaving the robe on the floor .. and start walking slowly over to Logan ..

He wraps his arms around me ..

& we start kissing roughly

His lips lay on my neck as he begins to slowly kiss my neck .. his tongue starts going from my neck towards my breast ..

He lays me on the bed and removes my bra .. exposing my boobs , his tongue circles around my nipple and he begins to suck on my nipples

Moans slip out of my mouth ..

Logan removes my panties and makes me open my legs wider where he starts kissing my inner thighs .. going up to my pussy .. until he sucks on my pussy lip and starts licking me ..

My moans grow stronger and louder

While Logan eats me out .. he plays with my Nipples at the same time .. until he finishes he continues to bite and kiss my neck

And then goes inside of me ..

He thrust and thrust inside of me ..

He moans

I moan

Our moans grow intense until we both reach our climax and lay next to each other ..

I sit on him and start making out with him intensely

We're still both naked .. and he rubs me .. and fingers me ..

Smacks my ass at the same time ..

Logan: I missed your body so much ..
Violet: I missed yours too sexy ( I blush )
Logan: please promise me you'll stay here forever please ?
Violet: I will .. I promise I will stay here this time .. I will never leave you okay baby ? (We kiss )

We go into the shower together and make out for about 10 minutes straight ..

We then change into our pjs , order smash burger .. for us and the guys and we all go to the home theater where we watch the latest YouTube drama 

Brendon: we haven't had YouTube drama in so long ( he laughs )
Logan: we kinda did when people started to find out about violet
Violet: who started talking shit ?
Evan: let's show you some of the videos ..

( Evan begins to play the video of drama alert )

"Let's get righttttttttttttt into the news ! , who has heard the latest news on Logan Paul ? The suicide watcher ? Guess what ! He's in love with a serial killer ! Violet Katherine Michael Jackson ( a picture pops up of me ) she doesn't look scary doesn't she ? She would look like a model a beautiful model doesn't she ? But this woman has been on the run for about 25 months for killing 3 people ! What a horrible person ( laughs ) she says 2 of the people she has killed is to avenge her fathers death and the other one is to avenge her mother's death ... whatever .. a 16 year old girl going through mood swings caused her to kill 3 people and Logan fell for it ( laughs harder ) violet cane into Logan life as a made up assistant to cover herself up ! What a dumbass !