Caught ..

(I place flowers on her glass case where her sarcophagus is inside .. and I leave a kiss on her glass case .. )

Violet: I promise I'll do good for you mommy .. and also daddy .. I'll probably see you both very very soon ..

3 weeks later ..
We return to LA .. to live our normal lives I recently left for a meeting with the queen of Spain .. with prince and blanket to do some negotiating.. then 3 days later we return back .

Violet: Logan ! I'm home !

( I say walking through our home trying to find him )

Evan: hey welcome back v
Violet: hey , have you seen Logan ?
Evan: he went up to his office with Alissa violet
Violet: oh okay .. ( I say as I walk towards Logan's office .. I open the door )

And my heart drops

I see Logan grabbing onto her shoulders and Alissa kissing Logan

I pull her from the hair and smash her head against the desk and blood begins to start gushing out and Logan pulls me away

Logan: baby ..
Violet: don't fucking call me baby !

( I pull out a gun on him )

And my head starts thumping in pain

Violet: I thought you loved me ... I'm a month pregnant with your baby ! ( I cry )

I shot the roof and Evan , Brendon began to run towards Logan's office

Violet: I'm done ..

( my crown falls onto the floor I run out in heels )

My heart beating fast ..

My heels tapping the floor ..

My tears dripping from my face ..

I ran out of the house with Logan chasing me .. I get into a car quickly and drive .. just drive

Logan's pov

Brendon: your going after her ?!
Logan: she's my fucking wife ! How the hell im I not suppose to be following her ?! She's fucking pregnant and the most wanted for god sakes !

( I drive and drive trying to look for violet but she's driving so god damn fast )

Violets pov

I drive 100 mph not even caring anymore .. not even caring about the police catching me .. I'm just done .. why would he do that to me ? ..

I keep crying and crying .. until I hear police sirens behind me ..

It's over for me ..

Violet: I love you so much my baby girl .. I'm sorry you won't be able to met me one day ..

( I place my hand on my stomach and pray just pray )

THIS IS JUST IN !

A POLICE PURSIT IS IN THE WORKS AT THE MOMENT WITH SOMEONE GOING AT 120 MPH , AND YOU WONT GUESS WHO IT IS !