goodbye violet

The late king of pops and the queen of Egypt's daughter is being set for a public burial today at the Staples center where Michael Jackson's public funeral was at ..
violet Katherine Michael Jackson .. the convicted murderer and the runaway queen ..

Logan's pov ..
Today is violets funeral .. the day we say our final goodbyes in front of the whole public and in private ..

I change into a whole black tux , and fix my hair .. we go downstairs where everyone is in black outfits and so are the babies

Pam: you okay love ?
Logan: no ..

Alexander comes through the doors

Alexander: oh Logan .. I'm so sorry
( we hug )
Logan: I'm miss her so much .. so fucking much ( I cry )

We get into our black suvs and head over to the staples center back stage .. violets body will be brought to the stadium in a bit after the singers are done

Blanket: there's 100,000 people in that stadium .. some holding up posters saying we support you violet and others just calling violet a hero
Logan: everyone's on her side Now b ..
Pam: but why are they only supporting her now that she's gone ?
Logan: they only now found out about her story .. no one knew her real story .. I'm happy now ..

( I hug my mother and then it's time for us to go onto the stage )

When we get onto the stage , everyone screams cheering

Some people chanting violets name .. and then they become quiet ..

Blanket has to speak first

Blanket: hello .. thank you everyone for joining us on this public memorial to celebrate violets legacy ..

the song .. the night we met plays as , her uncles randy , Jermaine , Tito and Jackie bring her coffin onto a stand in front of the whole stadium ..

My heart breaks knowing she's in there ..

Blanket: in this memorial .. we will have violets closest friends .. family and other people come up to speak and say there final goodbyes to v .

First up is her uncles ..

randy: hi everyone .. I'm randy .. I am violets uncle .. and I'm so great full to be her uncle .. this little lady has been an angel since she was born .. and will now literally be one ... I really remember the day she was born .. Michael was so happy he finally had a girl .. and with every single one of his babies .. he would make sure and make sure of course that there babies were fine and if he had a feeling in his gut that they weren't . He would force them to do it again ( everyone chuckles ) Michael loved this girl so much .. and he would protect her so much .. with all he could just like her brothers protected her ..

All of her uncles talk as well until it is blankets turn ..

Blanket: oh god .. v .. she is the best human being you'll ever know on this planet , she tried everything to protect me and prince .. and now that I can't protect her anymore .. but I'll protect her legacy .. I'll make it live .. she's just such a beautiful and sweet person .. no one knew her as much as I did .. expect Logan .. she left so much behind .. and a lot of heart breaks .. but she died knowing a lot of people love her and always will ..

Then it's Jake , my mom and dads turn

Mom: violet .. the first day I found out that my son was dating a convicted murderer .. I didn't thought of you like that .. I thought of you as the woman who my son truly fell in love with .. you gave the gift to my son to be able to have a family and for us to have grandchildren and nieces and nephews.. you will always be my daughter in law to me .. and I will always love you dear ..

( she begins to cry , my dad hugs her and then passes the mic to Jake )

Jake: you were like a sister to me .. you still are .. you let me join in so many important things for you .. and I love you for that .. we promise you we will never forget you v .. thank you for giving me the chance to finally see my brother happy and in love you beautiful person .. I love you so much and we will all miss you

( he begins to cry and then it's my turn )

My heart drops as he passes the mic to me ..

I begin to cry ..

And everyone cheers

Logan: I - uhm I have so much to say about you v .. the day I saw the application on my desk about you wanting to join my team as my assistant.. I knew I wanted you for that job .. and when I first saw you .. my mind and heart finally realized I needed to know your story .. so until the Japan trip .. where me and you were in each other's arms and you said am Violet Jackson daughter of Michael Jackson ... runaway criminal .. I didn't care you were a fucking criminal i just cared about you and I always fucking will .. I will never fall in love with someone else like I fell in love with you .. v .. you will always be my beautiful amazing wife .. and I will always love you .. more than anything and I promise I will take care of our babies .. I will .. and all I have to say is .. finally everyone will leave you alone .. and you will be at peace now ..

I begin to cry and then go back stage and cry on a couch ..

The public funeral finishes .. and we head over to the private where we say our final goodbyes and violets coffin is inside the same marble glass with princes and michaels ..

You will be at ease now bud

Everyone will finally leave you alone

And no one will hurt you anymore

But I just promise you .. I will always love you

More than anything ..

You beautiful amazing person ..

We head home and I get into bed .. I keep crying

And just remember violet in my head .