happy birthday v

Logan's pov ..

For the past 5 years me and violet have been together .. she never let me celebrate her birthday in big. She isn't the kind of person who likes big parties and her being the center of attention. But this year she's turning 26 of course I have to celebrate this beautiful woman in big.

For the last couple of months I have been planning a party we can throw v at neverland.

I've only invited the black dragons , my friends , her family and all of her closest friends and my family as well.. and I think she's going to love it ..

Violets pov .

Ugh it's my birthday today I've always hated my birthdays ever since my father left me and now I have to celebrate it by myself ? Nope that's why I told everyone do not ever celebrate anything for me because I fucking hate my birthdays ..

Logan wakes me up of course with gifts .. new clothes , makeup , shoes .. ugh this person is the best human being I've ever fallen in love with.

Violet: baby you know I don't like getting gifts for my birthday
Logan: doesn't matter v , your turning 26
Violet: ugh I feel so old when you say that
Logan: well don't , your still beautiful and sexy since the day I met you darling ( he smiles )
Violet: come here !

( I hug him and bring him down into the bed .. and I kiss his lips )

Violet: I love you a lot
Logan: I love you more beautiful , now cmon .. let's go eat

( we go downstairs and I get the smell of waffles , freshly squeezed orange juice , bacon , sausage, syrup , and fruit all of my favorite things my dad use to make me in the morning )

Violet: you want me to cry don't you ( I start tearing up )
Logan: no no don't cry baby .. cmon let's eat ..

We sit down and begin to eat .. I see Alex and baby v sucking on strawberries omg this makes me have so much memories come back ..

Oh god Logan your the best❤️

Logan: this is the only start of your birthday beautiful .. now we're going shopping !
Violet: I thought you didn't like to go shopping
Logan: I know it fucking sucks .. but for you I'll go

( we get into our lambos and leave baby v and Alex with there nanny .. our security guards follow us and we arrive to the Beverly Hills boulevard .. and of course we have to first go to the Gucci store )

We buy ALOT and I mean ALOT of clothes not just from Gucci and of course .. paparazzi has to follow us

" how do you feel violet of being out of prison ? "

" how are you both doing ? "

" how are your kids ? "

They ask nice questions .. I'm surprised

And of course the logang finds us and decide to sing happy birthday to me .. I just blush ..

It is 4:56 pm and we start heading home but then Logan gets on a different route

Violet: where are we going ?
Logan: somewhere now here I need you to put this on

( he hands it to me and I do what he says .. we walk out the car and walk a long distance from it .. until he takes the blindfold off )

Everyone: SURPRISE !!!

I begin to tear up ..

Violet: awww you guys ( I cry and start hugging everyone and kiss Logan )

My name in balloons ..

Light pink balloons all over ..

And this ..

I've never felt so happy

We all sit down and begin to eat and then blanket ends up wanting to make a toast

Blanket: oh v .. your my big sister .. and shit man your one tough son of a bitch ( everyone chuckles ) I love you to death .. more than anything in the world and you mean so much to me bud , I've been with you through so much and I've seen how much you've progressed.. I'm so proud of you. and I'm so happy to see you happy buddy .. i know you miss daddy , mommy and p .. I mean we all do don't we ? But you .. damn you had a special relationship with them .. and I hope we have one as well bud .. so everyone Raise your glasses for the baddest bitch .. violet Katherine Michael Jackson Paul

( we raise our glasses and then drink I then decide to make a toast )

Violet: I wanted to thank everyone for coming on this day .. I know I hate celebrating my birthday.. but that's going to change forever because of one amazing guy .. Logan .. thank you for everything you've done for me .. I love you more than anything ..

We enjoy the rest of the night .. talking .. getting on the rides in neverland and of course all jumping into the pool ..

Some of us get drunk .. but I decide not to because I wanna enjoy this moment with Logan ..

Jessica didn't come because Logan didn't want her to come .. she's been getting me more into drugs and she told me once ' hey do you wanna be cut buddies ' shit .. finding out I had a sister .. bad choice . 

Violet: I love you a lot
Logan: I love you more beautiful ..

We kiss while still in the pool .. but then we're interrupted by water balloons and water guns being used on us ..

Blanket: stop putting each other's tongues in your throats and come get on the rides with us

Me , Logan , mark, George , Kylie , blanket , Andy and Melissa we get on the the swings trying to throw water balloons at each other

Violet: watch ima shot you with a water gun ! ( I laugh at Logan ) and then we stop and get into go karts and drive around the course we try to drive as well while shooting water guns at each other and throwing water balloons ..

Then it was time to cut the cake .. red velvet of course

We just enjoy the rest of the night eating .. and drinking

This is amazing

And I have 1 person to thank

My husband Logan Paul 💗