lovely woman ..

beautiful soothing piano keys playing as I walk down the halls of the neverland ranch
" You .. suddenly appeared it was cloudy before but now it's all clear you took away the fear and you brought me back to the light"
Violet: daddy ? ... ( I run faster down the halls and see him playing on the piano .. singing to the song he dedicated to me .. )

" ... you are the sun you make me shine more like the stars the twinkle of night you are the moon. The close in my heart .. you are my day time my night time my world .. you are my life ... "

Violet: daddy .. ( I cry ) are you really here ?
Michael: ( chuckles ) hey v .. how you doing bud ? ( I walk closer to him and he wraps me in his arms )
Violet: daddy .. I miss you so much .. ( I cry )
Michael: I miss you too baby girl .. so much , hows everything going ? Are you still on the run ?
Violet: yes ... for 20 months straight .. only if you were here with me ... you would protect me right ? ..
Michael: yes bud .. of course I would
Violet: are you disappointed in me ? ..
Michael: no v .. I am upset .. but your still my beautiful amazing v ... I will always love you with all my heart ..
violet: these past few years I've needed so much from you daddy .... oh god I miss you so much I can't handle it it haunts me so much !
Michael: your protected by so many people beautiful ... prince .. blanket .. your grandparents , your aunts and uncles , many people around this world .. and especially Logan ..
violet: can you tell that Logan loves me ? ...
Michael: oh baby .. he loves you more than anything .. and he would do anything to protect you .. remember what I told you baby .. whenever you fall in love with someone you better try so hard to protect them and keep them with you or no one day they will disappear ..
violet: like what happen with you ? ..
Michael: yes baby .. I lov-

A gun shot sounds very loudly .. blood drips on my head and my father falls into my arms ..

Violet: DADDDDY !!!! ( I scream )

~~~~~
Logan: V ! V WAKE UP !
( Logan keeps shaking me until I finally wake up and he wraps me in his arms and I begin to cry so badly )
Violet: I don't like sleeping anymore I don't wanna sleep anymore
Logan: what happen baby ?
Violet: I had a dream I was talking to my dad until he got shot and died in my arms ( I cry )

( Brendon and Evan begin to knock on the door )

Evan: hey everything alright ? We heard violet screaming
Logan: come in

( they come inside and see me crying )

Evan: what's going on ?

( they come closer and Brendon hugs me )

Logan: she had a nightmare .. I had to shake her to wake her up
Brendon: hey shhh .. everything's gonna be okay v ... everything's gonna be okay .. ( he whispers )
Evan: me and Brendon were gonna go get some breakfast ? Do you guys wanna join us ? ..
Logan: can't don't wanna be seen yet by the public gotta lotta calls and traveling to do ...
Evan: of course do you guys want us to bring you back anything ?
Violet & Logan: waffles !

Logan goes off to the side to make some calls for a comeback vlog he's going to post .. I just lay back in bed and scroll through what's new in the Logan and Jaqueline ships ...

JACKIE TAKE CARE OF OUR LOGAN PLEASE ! WE LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH

JACKIE , LOGAN IS GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME RIGHT NOW PLEASE BE US AND TAKE CARE OF HIM FOR US

WE LOVE YOU JLOGAN !

YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE AND SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET MARRIED ! PLEASE BRING LOGAN BACK TO THE VLOGS !

They seriously love me and loges together ? .. I thought they would end up hating me .. it's not like I haven't been hate all my life ..

Logan: baby ..
( Logan says as he goes up to me and lays on top of me )
Violet: yes my love ? ...
Logan: I have to go to New York for some business with some suicide prevention lines .. do you wanna come with me ?
Violet: of course ..
Logan: I'm leaving in a few hours .. you better get packing beautiful ..

( I stand up and get everything ready .. I get into the shower and of course Logan decides to join me .. )

Logan grabs both of my wrist and pins them against the wall .. and starts kissing my neck ...

Logan: I want you ( he moans )
Violet: then come get me sexy .. ( I smirk )

( he begins to completely suck on my neck and light moans slip out of my mouth ... he goes inside of me and begins to thrust inside of me )

   When we finish .. we change and head off to the airport .. of course the paparazzi is already there... we try to hide our faces as we get our luggage out the car and go inside the airport

Logan is that your girlfriend ?

Logan how has everything been since the suicide forest ?

Jaqueline are you using Logan for followers ?

Are you both in love ?

Are you related to violet Jackson in any chance ?

Fucking dumb questions that are asked all the time .. shit man why can't anyone get a life ?

   We get on the airplane , first class & me and Logan sit next to each other

Jackie: you okay baby ?
Logan: yeah I'm fine .. i knew this was gonna happen if I left my house ..

   We set ourselves for a 5 hour flight .. and people kept staring at us ...

       People really do think I look like violet ... oh my god .. one day I'm surely gonna get arrested so bitch just enjoy these moments your free ... with the love of your life ...