The present ..

June 25th 2016 ..

" violet Jackson is set to be released from rady children's outpatient center from an apparent suicide attempt .. she swallowed 27 pills and cut her arm multiple times .. we are recommending her to a therapist and a psychiatrist where she will be checked on once a week .."

Social worker danny explains as he fixes a pile of papers

Latoya: thank you Danny .. we will do everything we can to keep violet safe and that this won't happen ever again ..
Violet: can we get out of here already ? I wanna see p

( I grab my patient bag and walk out the hospital doors as I race towards princes arms and he hugs me tightly )

Prince: I've missed you so much v
Violet: I've missed you more p

( we head over to the Jackson family home where I see they are beginning to cook the anniversary dinner )

Yup .. today's June 25th .. the worst fucking day of my life ..

But today is the day .. I complete my goal ..

I walk towards the security trailer .. to speak with Rodger

Rodger: yes v ?
Violet: I want you to give me an address where my fathers killers might be hanging
Rodger: what why ?
Violet: no reason ..
Rodger: a suspected address where they might be ?
Violet: yes I just need you to get me one
Rodger: alright v .. I'll let you know more later on
Violet: peace

( i go inside )

Latoya: hey dear , are you going to be joining us for dinner ?
Violet: I just wanna be in my room ..
Latoya: do not lock the door v

( I race up into my room and close the door .. I jump onto my bed on the oposite direction and look up onto my wall and see all my pictures .. I have posted pictures onto my wall of my father , friends and other people I'm inspired by surrounding one big pictures of my father in the middle )

Violet: he will always be my number one man ..

Prince goes into my room and lays right next to me ..

Violet: don't you wish sometimes you can kill the people that killed daddy ?
Prince: yes ... hell yes I do ! But I've never thought of putting my actions towards it ... not going through it .. why ? Do you think of that ?
Violet: I always do ... I always fucking think of that .. they deserve to feel the same pain daddy went through ... daddy should have never went through anything like that seriously ..

Prince: are you okay v ?
Violet: no .. I'm never okay I'll never be okay p

It is 6:30 pm .. the time my family starts arriving at the Jackson family home .. and that's when Rodger calls me over in the security trailer so I start heading over there

Violet: did you find the address ?
Rodger: here , I found it in the police data file .. they were saying that it is a suspected address but they never went to go visit it

( he hands me a piece of paper and starts walking outside .: I see a gun over the turn of my shoulder .. and put it in my pants on my back . And get extra ammo and put it in my pockets .. )

I try walking out the door without looking back and I see prince

Prince: where are you going v ?
Violet: out for a walk .. I don't wanna be here
Prince: oh okay .

( I get out .. and steal a car from one of the security guards .. and drive over to the place .. which is the warehouse we were at ... )

I park the car .. and walk slowly towards the warehouse .. I then hear voices echoing from inside the warehouse .. I then grab the gun and put if up my sleeve of my hoodie .. I walk for us three to be seen face to face

Jonathan: who the hell are you ?
Violet: who the fuck do you think I am bitch ?
Phillip: oh shit your the Jackson's daughter ! Are you here to get revenge little girl ? ( laughs )
Jonathan: oooo I remember when I stabbed your dad ! ( laughs ) his face !!

( I take the gun out , and cock it .. )

Violet: say that one more time mother fucker
Jonathan: you wouldn't dare bitch I hope you rot in hell with your molesting father !

( I shot Jonathan in the head about 3 times and so I did to Philip .. I stab them about 10 times and there blood starts getting all over me ... )

I stand back ...

And I realize what I have done ..

I killed 2 people ...

I just killed human beings ..

What have I done ?

I get back into the car and begin to cry .. I look at my hands and see they are covered in blood ... my clothes are covered in blood .. and also the gun ..

I drive back home and slam the door behind me ...

I get on my knees and begin to cry horribly ..

Prince comes running towards my aid .. and wraps me in his arms ... our family runs behind him and stares at me

Latoya: violet ! What the hell did you do ?!
Jackie: no no no no

The security team runs inside the mansion .. and takes me and my family into a suv ...

Rodger sits behind with me and I cry while hugging him

Rodger: why would you do that v why ? I promised your father I would take care of you like if you were my own daughter .. I'm so sorry I'm so fucking sorry ( he cries )
Violet: it isn't your fault Rodger ... you tried your best ..

We arrive in an unground facility .. that's in the middle of the woods but inside the facility looks like a huge mansion ..

Katherine: your father build this place ... knowing one day the three of you might be in danger .. with different gangs that might have hated him .. so now violet .. your staying here ..
violet: by myself ?
Katherine: we can come visit you .. but you'll have to be here I'm so sorry darling ...