my life .

hi I am violet Katherine Michael Jackson .. I am 26 years old .. I am married to Logan Alexander Paul and I have two kids .. Veronica and Alex Paul

I decided to make this video for my family to release to the public if I die ..

I want people to know about my life and what I have went through .

When I was born .. on April 10th I was known as the angel of heaven .. literally known as that .. I was the most popular baby in the world and especially because my parents are Michael Joseph Jackson the king of pop and Queen Diana Aphrodite denile .. the queen of Egypt ..

But no one expected for me to turn how I was going to turn ..

I am the one who had a closer relationship with my father until he was killed on June 25th 2009.. I was the most traumatized one because I saw the killers of my father .. and me and my brother prince .. had his blood all over our clothes ..

And from there .. it's where it all took a turn .. I became suicidal at the age of 12 .. was sexually assaulted by one of my father " close " friends .. and have had 2 suicide attempts under the age of 14 ..

I was on about 3 different medications and was diagnosed with many things .. I was cutting because I was bullied too much at school .. I didn't have any friends .. until I turned 17 .. I was being discharged from a outpatient facility and I had to ask my fathers old manager for the address where the killers might be .. and when I was told the address .. I grabbed a gun from the security trailer .. grabbed a knife and head over to the address where these killers might have been

In that car drive to the destination .. I didn't care about any choice I might have made that night .. all I had was anger and sadness running all over my body .. I couldn't handle it ..

Until I arrived at the warehouse where my father was killed and I confronted the both killers .. when they saw me and recognized me , they made fun of how my dad died .. so I shot and killed them both ..

After I committed that crime .. I finally realized what i have done .. I have taken two human beings life's .. I raced over to the Jackson home where I fell to the ground .. crying in my brothers arms ..

After that encounter .. I was taken to a secret underground facility with my whole family .. where I stayed for about 12 months , hidden from everyone ..

Until I finally left .. and got a manger .. and I applied for the job to become the famous you tubers assistant Logan Paul .. my manager told me it would be best because no one would think I would be out in the public ..

I applied with an alisas , Jaqueline Spencer's and Logan never knew what my real name or story was .. until the Japan trip we took .. and I finally told him who. I was ..

I told him because we became closer .. and in that night I knew I had the right guy in front of me .. and I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him

during the time I am dating Logan Paul .. we fell in love .. deeply .. I was able to met his beautiful .. happy family who I also consider my family .. Pam stepnick , Greg Paul and Jake Paul ..

I did a lot of stuff during the time I was still on the run .. my family was taken by the fbi for questioning.. and my aunt ratted on me.. so I had to run away to Egypt .. with my mother for 6 months ..

She was also killed .. she was stabbed and died in my arms .. so I murdered the guy who killed my mother .. I mean most of you are saying right now .. I'm the worst human being in the world no ? Please I have heard that so many times in my life

After that .. my mother had a funeral and I was forced to become queen of Egypt .. and my brother blanket Jackson .. become prince and my brother prince become king ..

I was also in a gang .. called the black dragons .. I am in that gang because my father was in it .. so I had to finish some business my father couldn't .. and in that gang .. we went through a lot of wars .. especially with my enemy penny .. during one of those wars .. my brother prince Michael jackson the first was shot and killed .. he had an aneurysm and was pronounced brain dead ..

I couldn't take it anymore ! I mean penny was ruining my life !

penny sent jay jay .. a rival enemy of Logan to send a woman to Logan's office to flirt with him and to make it seem they were kissing .. and when I saw .. nothing mattered to me anymore .. so I was going about 100 mph .. which made the police go on a chase for me ..

I was arrested and sent to Los Angeles county woman's prison .. and during that time I was pregnant with my first daughter Veronica .. I became top dog in the prison .. and every woman in that prison did whatever I said ..

I went through trial and I got the death penalty .. I stayed in prison for 9 months until it was time for me to give birth which after meant I was going to die ..

But I didn't .. the black dragons helped me get out of that one ..

After the whole prison scandal .. I got married with the love of my life Logan .. and had another beautiful baby Alexander prince Michael Paul .

But then we found out penny had a plan against us and is killing my family one by one .. and I couldn't take it anymore so we planned one as well.. that might be the reason well why I'm dead

Penny sent one of my exes who was obsessed over me to come over to m house to rape me ..

penny .. you won ..

I'm dead .