free woman ..

We drive off to the prison

I change into the clothing I came in ..

I pack my stuff from my bunk and say goodbye to the greatest friends I have ever had

Sophia: take care girl ..
Violet: I will .. and don't do anything stupid anymore .. be with your kids
Sophia: and you as a new mother .. same to you girly.. I'm getting out in 2 weeks so I do promise I'll be the best mother
Violet: please

I hug Sophia goodbye .. and walk out the prison where I see Logan waiting outside the yeti .. with Veronica inside

I race towards him and kiss him passionately..

This is the best day of my life .

Logan: how do you feel baby ? ( Logan ask while driving to our home )
Violet: amazing .. I'm finally a free woman !
Logan: we have to go visit the black dragons today okay baby ?
Violet: why ?
Logan: you'll find out baby ..

( we head home and I smell the fresh air of a free woman )

Everyone from my family arrives .. to see Veronica

Prince: so what name did you guys decide on ?
Violet: Veronica Michelle Diana
Katherine: that's beautiful v ..
Prince: she's baby v now huh ?
Violet: that's her nickname now ..

Everyone from the black dragons arrive to our home as well.

Jacob; it's so good to see you v
Violet: it's good to see you too .. so can someone explain to me why I'm I here ?
Brett: it was all jessicas idea and mine
Jessica: I know you told me you didn't want me to talk to the black dragons but I had to ... we went to the judges office .. destroyed his security cameras .. and put a gun to his head and demanded him to drop all the charges and to let you free
Violet: why the hell would you do that ? Don't you know how dangerous that is ?
Brett: we were careful v .. we took our most experienced black dragons we entered calmly and then went to his office
Violet: you guys are fucking amazing oh my god
( I hug every each one of them )
Violet: I thank every each one of you because I'm alive today .. that I'm standing on this fucking earth and I'm gonna be able to create a life with the most amazing people in my whole life ..
Jacob: v your one of us .. we're thankful to have you

( the chiefs create a quick dinner for all of us .. to celebrate me .. baby v and the victory of the black dragons .. )

Logan's pov ...

I've been wanting to propose to v since the first day I've met her .. I have told prince .. only him and he has given me his blessing .. now I want to talk to her grandparents knowing there the only one who are like her parents .. and I want to surprise mine ..

Katherine and Joseph were sitting in the living room and violet was in our room feeding baby v .

Logan: ms and mr Jackson ..
Katherine: yes Logan ?
Logan: I've wanted to ask for your blessings to propose to violet .. I know violet has been through a horrible time with her parents death .. and both of you are the only one there for her ..
joseph: your an amazing person Logan .. and you have been there for our granddaughter in everything of course we give you our blessing
Katherine: yes .. will you be proposing to her tonight ?
Logan:  I wanted to take her to her fathers tomb .. because she had a better relationship with her father ..
Joseph: that's beautiful Logan

( we all sit down to enjoy our dinner and then make a toast for violet still being here .. )

I decided to make a vlog about this ..

I first step away into the other guest house in the back and talk

      Heyyyooo good morning logang what's poppin ? I know I haven't been uploading in the longest .. and that's because ... I've been suffering through so much these past few months .. as some of you must have found out .. my girlfriend was incarcerated .. my girlfriend is violet Katherine Michael Jackson .. in the news she's known as the convicted murderer .. the one who had a childish outburst .. she did not .. I do believe she committed the crime .. but who wouldn't feel the same way she did ? Who wouldn't feel the same terrible anger she felt ? No one can judge her because I bet every single one of you would feel that same anger she felt because both of her parents were murdered .. and if you don't support me in that .. then you can hop of the train or get the fuck out the way ! She will always be the love of my life .. always .. in my eyes .. she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen .. and we recently have had a daughter actually today ! And today's the day violet got out of prison because the judge dropped all her charges and did no go through the death penalty here's a picture of her . ( pops up a picture of her on the screen )

 This is a picture of her when she was born today

This is a picture of her when she was born today .. violet was still in custody .. and then after the birth she was taken to death row and then almost executed..
today .. I want to propose to violet .. I want to make her the one I wake up to every morning .. making her have my last name .. and make her have the happiest life ever .. she deserves it ..
more than anything in the world .
This is her ring

       I have already asked for grandparents blessing

       I have already asked for grandparents blessing .. I want to propose to her in front of her fathers tomb .. she's going over there around 8 and it's 7 .. I have to head over there

( Logan drives over to forest lawn and goes into the holy terrace and hides the camera .. )

It's 8:00 and violet with Veronica walks towards michaels tomb

Violet: hi daddy ... I'm finally free aren't you happy for me ? And look this is your granddaughter Veronica Michelle Diana baby v ... I seriously wish you were here with me right now ..