baby v

8:37 am
I sit up from my prison bed .. and look over to see everyone still getting up ..
I stand up and begin to stretch ... as I stretch , I feel some sort of liquid running down my legs ..

Sophia: did you just pee ?
( Sophia ask looking over )
Violet: ( I touch my legs ) I think my water broke
Sophia: oh shit

( Sophia stands up and I begin to groan in pain , she yells for the nurses to come towards us)

Violet: call my husband call my fucking husband !
CO Bennett: yes Jackson
( my closest friends come over to see me )
Sophia: you've been good girl ..
( I hug goodbye Sophia and everyone else  and then the nurses put me on a wheelchair where they take me to a ambulance and we arrive at the hospital )

I change into a hospital gown
And they inject me with a lot of liquid when I lay on the hospital bed
And then they cuff my legs to the hospital bed

Logan , Evan , Brendon , prince and blanket all come racing through the doors

Logan kisses my lips and the rest of them hug me

Violet: when she's born .. you know what this means right loges ?
Logan: oh shit ..

( everyone stands surprised .. and tears running down there cheeks )

The deal with me staying in general population is when Veronica is born .. I then am killed right after the birth with the lethal injection ..

My thoughts are bothering by the intense pushing of baby v

Prince: there's a lot of reporters outside
Violet: can you pay attention to me I'm giving birth to your fucking niece ( screams )

Logan: cmon baby !! You can do it !
Nurse: her head is almost out ! Cmon violet one more big push !

( I scream during the push then the room is filled with cries of baby v )

They wash her and then Logan goes over to cut her cord
Prince: she's beautiful ..
( blanket cleans the sweat off my face and they hand v over to me )

Violet: hi baby v .. oh god .. I'm so sorry you won't be able to see me in your future I'm so sorry baby ( cries )
CO Bennett: the warden allowed the family of the inmate to stay for 1
hour until she is taken to the execution chamber ..

Logan: I love you so much v .. I love you to death
Violet: I love you more .. all of you .. I deserve this .. none of you should worry .. I brought this on my self ..
prince: v don't say that .. you've been my best friend ever since you have been born .. and I promised daddy I would protect you with all my life .. and I've failed him seriously ( cries louder )

( Logan grabs baby v and prince comes towards me to hug me and we both cry together )

We all realized that .. today my final day alive .. and my final day of seeing everyone ..

All of our family gathers and so does Logan's family

They all begin to cry as well .. as they realize it's my final day

Pam: v .. your the most beautiful woman I have ever seen .. and the best person who fell in love with my son .. I'm so happy I was able to see you create a family with my son
Greg: I feel the same as well .... your amazing

CO Bennet: The hour as passed and the van is here everyone should get going to the death house

Everyone begins to cry louder ..
I get on the wheel chair and kiss Logan goodbye and kiss baby v on the forehead ..

( the roll me towards the van and I sit down inside .. handcuffed .. tears start streaming down my face .. everythings over )

Jessicas pov .

Jessica: are we leaving now ?!
Brett: is she on her way to the death house ?
Jessica; yes gather all the black dragons you can and let's go !

( we gather about 10 of the strongest black dragons .. and arm up .. we cover our faces with black mask and head over to the judges office .. the one who took violets case .. we enter inside her office simple )

Violets pov .

The procedure for the execution is first talk to a priest which I do and then eat my final meal .. I then am handcuffed and taken inside the execution chamber which is the lethal injection bed ..

My heart drops when I see the gurney ..

I lay down

Get wrapped on the gurney ...

And they pull up the curtain for the witnesses .. on both sides ..

I look over and see the faces of everyone from my family .. and then the faces of the children and wife's of the two people I killed ..

Logan: VIOLET !!!!! ( he cries so loud )

I then am able to say my final words ..

To my beloved family .. I love you all with all my heart .. prince .. blanket .. thank you for being my number one best friends .. and always being there for me .. take care of Egypt yeah ? Do it for me and mom .. Logan .. I love you to death .. and I'm sorry I put you through all of this .. I'm really sorry .. please take care of baby v for me please ? And the rest of my family I love you all ..

They put the IV in my arm and call the judge if they are allowed to continue with the execution

Phone call

Judge: don't go through with the execution at all do not go through with it all of violets charges have been dropped and she's allowed to leave today !

Hangs up

Executioner: we aren't allowed to go through with the execution .. violet Jackson has been allowed to be free with all her charges dropped

My family cheers ..

My tears stop ..

I'm finally a free woman !