Thanks

We walked around the mall for a bit. I kept observing the stores for a while until I decided to ask Yuri about what was on my mind.

"Uh, hey Yuri?"

She stopped and looked at me. "Yes?"

"I was wondering, those things you said. Why uh, like... you gave me too much credit. I'm not as sweet as you said I was, and you know that."

"I think you are."

"What? No, you're not serious..."

She smiled. "I am serious."

"But what about the last couple of days? I had been so horrible to you..."

"A couple of days isn't gonna change the way I think of you." She grabbed my hand. "When we first met, you were really sweet to me. I met some of your friends and family, and you even took me out to buy clothes. I'm sure you had a reason for what was happening these past few days. I'm not gonna hold that against you."

"Yuri..."

She hugged me. "Danny, you're sweet in my eyes. Let's not dwell in the past, let's just look towards the future."

I slowly hugged her back. "Well, if you say so."

We continued to walk through the mall, looking at some of the stores. Yuri tried on a couple of outfits, but I didn't really look at anything. I told her I would buy her some clothes, since she seemed to like most of them, but she insisted on sticking to the ones she already had. I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to spend any of my money. I really wouldn't mind it, though. She's done a lot for me just by staying with me.

After looking around the mall for a while, we headed back to my car and I drove us back home. It was around five when we got there, so the day was still good.

As I was exiting the car, Yuri grabbed my arm.

"Wait Danny."

"Uh, yes?"

"Are you feeling okay?

"What? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I just want to be sure."

"Well yeah, I'm doing fine. You don't need to worry."

She put her hand on mine. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I know, Yuri."

She gave me a loving smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Yuri was a wonderful girl, and I honestly couldn't see myself with anyone else.

We smiled at each other for a bit until I broke the silence.

"We uh, we should be heading inside."

"Oh right. Yes, let's go inside."

I turned off the car and led Yuri inside to the bedroom. As soon as we entered, we sat on the bed. I started using my phone while Yuri read her new book.

It didn't seem like I was gonna do much else... this may be a good opportunity to do other things.

I texted Maegan and asked her if she wanted to do something. She soon replied about a minute later saying that she'd love to.

"Hey Yuri, I'm gonna go do something. I'll be back later."

"Alright Danny. Be safe, okay?"

I nodded and left the room. I fixed my hair and made sure I was set to take Maegan out. Maybe to go eat or something. Just a simple hang out.