Little Reminder

I later woke up. I felt comfortable, but I didn't feel like I was lying down. I felt like I was sitting up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was at the park again. This seemed to be a popular spot for my mind. I would've expected my back to ache after falling asleep on the bench, but it didn't. In fact, I actually felt pretty good.

As I was about to stand up, I heard the trees moving. I waited for something to come out, but there seemed to be no one there. Still, it felt there was supposed to be. Like I was expecting someone.

I looked at the water. It started to move around a little before darkening in color. It soon turned to that of a pitch black.

I approached the water, curious as to what it was doing. I looked down at it and saw a bright green bleeding through the black. It soon took the form of some words.

 It soon took the form of some words

Of course. Why choose anyone else?

I smiled at the thought of being with Monika, but then felt depressed at the fact that I wouldn't be able to see her again.

The water started to swoosh around a bit, erasing the letters that were previously shown. I watched and waited for the water to do something else.

After a couple of seconds, an image started to form. I saw Yuri sitting in the guest room at my house. She was crying while hugging a pillow, but there was no sound. I honestly didn't remember this at all... did this even happen? Maybe it was just something my subconscious was making up.

The video slowly started to disappear, the only thing that stayed were parts of Yuri's hair. They started to change color... into a certain shade of red. They then took the form of some words.

You know, I remembered seeing that, but I didn't really think too much of it until now

You know, I remembered seeing that, but I didn't really think too much of it until now. I finally had an idea of what it wanted me to do.

I had to delete Yuri.

I suddenly felt a gust of wind from behind as well as a presence. I turned around, but there was no one there. I turned back to the water. The message was gone. The water wasn't even black anymore. It was bright, consisting of many colors. It soon showed an image of what looked like Keith's computer screen. This just confirmed my suspicions.

I sat back on the bench. My eyes slowly started to close, pleased with the fact that I knew what to do. After a little, they felt like they wanted to open, again.

I found myself in Keith's room, lying in bed alone. I wasn't at the park anymore, so I knew this was real.

I went to the computer and turned it on. Instead of asking me for a password, it just opened the desktop. I opened the files for "After Story" and saw three things.

"Monika.chr"

"Yuri.chr"

And a folder labeled "Just..."

I checked the folder. There was nothing inside, so I went back to the character files. I assumed that I had to delete Yuri's file and put Monika's in there.

I mean, Just Monika, right? It only makes sense...

Still, I felt like the computer was giving me a choice.

I guess it would all come down to how I felt, what experiences I shared, and who I felt I couldn't live without. I had feelings for both...

Woah woah woah... who came up with that? No. The choice is fucking obvious.

I sighed to myself.

But still...

Who will it be?
Monika
Or
Yuri

(Make Your Choice)