The "Drug Deal"

As soon as I got home, I went to my brothers room to get some clothes so that I could take a shower. After I showered and brushed my teeth, I headed to the living room. I thought about what I was planning to do when I met up with Jared. What exactly would our plan be? Even if he was able to get most of the members out somehow, I'd probably still be outnumbered.

Maybe I could somehow lead him somewhere? Yeah, that should work. A fake drug deal could take place, and I'd be able to take him out without anything or anybody holding me back. Now all I needed to do was let Jared know about the plan.

I took my phone out of my pocket and messaged Jared about my plan. Since the plan was something I could do on my own, I told him that he could just stay at the hangout and act like he knows nothing about what's happening. I could've asked him to help me take out Cain, but Cain was my enemy. I wanted to make sure I took him out.

Now that Jared knew about the plan, the next logical thing to do would be to prepare. I mean, I already have my knife and pistol, so I don't think there's anything else I need to do.

Well, I could try to nap right now. It would guarantee that I'd be ready for today.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that. Once I'm done with Cain, I can finally focus my attention on... something. I don't know. What was this accomplishing, again?

Revenge I guess. Yeah, let's just go with that.

I headed to the guest room. I wanted to make sure I had a good nap. The couch was alright, but the bed was better.

As I lied on the bed, I noticed Yuri take a glance at me. She didn't say anything, so I just dismissed it.

I set an alarm on my phone for 4:45 and allowed myself to fall asleep.

I woke up to my alarm at 4:45, just like I set it to. Normally, I'd sleep a couple of minutes past it, but not this time.

I grabbed my weapons from the dresser and headed to my car. I made my way to the Blood Angel hangout and parked by Cain's truck. I then headed inside and saw Cain at his usual spot, drinking a beer and playing cards. As I approached him, he greeted me.

"Danny! What's up?"

"Cain, I got a request for another deal. Someone wants to buy some weed."

"Wow, another order? How much do they want?"

"They're willing to pay two hundred for five G's of white widow."

"Holy shit, really? Yeah definitely, where are they gonna meet us?"

"They're gonna meet us by the abandoned hospital near the city limits. I also recommend that we bring ten G's instead, maybe we can haggle him or something."

"Alright then." He looked at one of the members at the table. "Leo, go get me ten G's of white widow."

Leo left the table and headed to a room to get the weed.

"Oh and Cain," I said. "The buyer said that he uh, prefers if it's just the two of us going. He's pretty paranoid, and I think seeing more than two people might throw him off."

"Hmm... sounds pretty sketchy. Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah." I patted my side. "If they try anything, I'll take care of it."

"Alright then. We'll go together."

Leo came back with the weed and handed it to Cain.

"We'll take my truck," Cain said.

Cain and I headed to his truck. Cain drove us to the hospital while I thought about how I was gonna make the execution.

When we got to the hospital, Cain and I parked in front of it. We looked around for our "buyer," but we couldn't find him, for obvious reasons.

"Where is he," Cain asked.

"Uh... I'll go ahead and text him."

As I was pretending to text the buyer, Cain continued to look around the hospital. When we was at an angle where I couldn't see him, I put my phone away and drew my pistol. I went around to where Cain was and waited for him to turn around.

"Yeah, I don't think I-" he turned around and saw the pistol in my hand. "Woah Danny, what are you doing? Did you see someone?"

"Nope." I pointed the gun at him.

"Danny, what are you doing?" He started to back away from me.

"What does it look like? I'm gonna kill you."

"But why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know... I just feel like it."

"Look Danny, I'll pay you anything if you let me go."

"Well you can pay me, but I'm not guaranteeing anything."

I approached him as he continued to back away. My slow walk quickly turned into a run. He attempted to run also, but I got him before he could.

"Danny please don't-"

I hit him with the butt of the gun, causing him to grab his head and fall over. I put the gun away and continued beating him down with my fists. It seemed like he was in too much pain to fight back, so I went all out. After I was done beating him with my fists, I got up and kicked his head and stomach a couple of times.

"Danny..."

I kicked him again. "Shut up, I don't wanna hear it." I started to feel a sense of happiness. A sense of enjoyment.

"You're pathetic Cain. I'm gonna enjoy killing you." I took my pistol out and aimed it at him while he lied on the ground.

This was it. Cain was right here, ready to be killed. I watched him as he cried in pain. Whatever I did next would determine his fate.

Should I Kill Him
Or
Should I Spare Him

(Make Your Choice)

This decision has been given to the readers, so make your choice buds!