Epilogue (Danny)

"So it's been a month since Monika came back. My mom also came back last week. She's doing a lot better now, with no signs of injury. She was pretty surprised to see Monika living here, but after a couple attempts of convincing her to let her stay, she finally agreed. She didn't really believe my explanation at first, but after showing her pictures of Monika online, she couldn't deny that they pretty much looked exactly the same."

"Oh, I'm also the new leader of the Blood Angels. Jared called me a couple of days after Monika came back to let me know. Even though I made the Blood Angels about a thousand times stronger, a lot of the members weren't happy about me becoming their leader. But I'll take care of them soon enough. Their opinions won't matter in Hell."

"Ah but that's for another time. Let's see... there's also Monika, of course. Honestly, I'm glad she's back, but I feel like we were a lot better before she disappeared. Now she's just kind of-"

The door suddenly opened.

"Danny?"

I turned around. "Oh, hey Monika."

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm just wrapping things up for our readers, I guess."

"Oh, nice! Could I say something?"

"Sure, Monika. I'm gonna go make a sandwich. You can go ahead and just tell them how things have been for you and such. Don't be weird, though."

I left the room so that Monika could go ahead and give her perspective on things.