Epilogue (Monika)

I smiled. "Alright, well I guess I'll start with Danny. He's a nice guy. I've enjoyed the time we spent together and I've really grown close to him..."

I wiped the smile off my face. "Okay, let's be real. I'm sure you all know that isn't true. Danny's changed a lot. He's more aggressive, and it feels as though he doesn't like to be around me as much. If anything, it seems like actually enjoys being away from me. It's pretty heartbreaking..."

"And well, there's also his family. His mom came back from the hospital after an injury that Danny refuses to tell me about, and his siblings are so quiet when he's around... I've even overheard them talking about how they're sometimes afraid of being in the same house as him. It's actually pretty shocking to say the least..."

"And well, he hasn't even told me about Yuri yet." I smiled. "Yes, I know about all of that. It's a little unnerving though... if he can't even tell me about her, who knows what else he's hiding?"

I sighed to myself and thought about it for a moment. I only know what Danny told me, even if some of it was a lie. I've seen everything that Danny has done, and I know he's capable of doing worse things.

"Of course, let's not forget why this all started. I'm not happy with the decisions that were made for him, but it's fine. I mean, I'm sure things could've been much worse. And he did choose me in the end, so I'd say this was actually a happy ending. But I'm sure many would debate on that. I myself even do sometimes..."

"Ah but right now, I think I'm gonna go ahead and watch some TV. Let us talk again soon, okay?"

I waved to the wall before exiting the room.