Somewhat Unsure

I honestly felt set on keeping my mouth shut, but something changed my mind. I'm not exactly sure why.

Well maybe it'd be best for her to know sooner than later. Deal with her reaction now and be done with it.

After thinking about it a little more, I decided that'd I'd be telling her as soon as she wakes up. Get through with it as soon as possible.

I went ahead and got comfortable on the bed. I cleared my mind and allowed myself to fall asleep.

Slowly and slowly drifting off to sleep.

I later woke up. I sat up and noticed that I was no longer in Keith's room. I was in the guest room of my house.

The door suddenly swung open. But there was no one there

I quietly called out. "Hello?"

No response. I got up from the bed and headed out the bedroom door. The door didn't lead me to the living room like it was supposed to. It instead led me outside. My car was parked in front. I could hear the engine running like someone had started it.

I approached the car and entered the drivers seat. As soon as I did, the door closed and the car started moving. I wasn't exactly sure where I was headed, but I decided to just go with the flow.

I soon found myself at the park. The car parked itself in one of the spots and shut off. I attempted to grab the key from the ignition, but it wasn't there. I guess this was my destination.

I exited the car and saw the parks trail. My mind told me to follow it, so I did.

While following the trail, I noticed that it led through a different path. It led through trees to the spot that I liked to hang around. The secluded spot.

I continued to follow the path and made my way through the trees. As I did, I could hear someone sniffling.

After I got through, I saw the familiar sight of my favorite spot. I also saw... Monika. She was standing over the water and looking down at it, holding my sweater in her hands. I approached the water and looked down at it to see what she was looking at.

The water showed memories of when Monika and I were together. I felt myself becoming emotional at the sight of them. I turned and looked at Monika. She was crying, and hugging my sweater. I turned back to the water and saw some familiar things.

All the times I had been horrible to Yuri. There was no sound, but I didn't need it. I could see the anger in my face and the fear in hers.

I just brushed it off as nothing until the images started to change.

The "memories" were replacing Yuri with Monika. They started off good, but then came the parts where I acted horribly to Yuri. This time, I felt something. Something horrible.

I looked at Monika again. She was still hugging my sweater, but she seemed to be crying more than before. These images... why was my mind doing this to me?

I slowly approached Monika and tried to hug her, but I could not. I just went through her. She turned to dust in my arms and disappeared, leaving my sweater to fall onto the floor. I picked it up and looked at the water again. There was just a picture of Monika. She was smiling at me.

I felt a tear fall down my cheek and into the water. I somehow didn't notice it on my face. I saw ripples spread throughout the water as the tear hit it.

I suddenly heard the trees rustling. I looked over, but nothing came through them. They moved like something was going past them, but there was nothing there.

I looked back at the water. The image of Monika started to change. It soon showed Keith's room. Nothing odd about it. No one was in the picture, it was just his room and furniture.

I suddenly felt myself losing balance. I slowly started to tilt towards the water. Inching closer and closer...

I suddenly jumped in the bed. My heart was pounding and my breathing was quick. I took some time to calm down.

I took some time to collect my thoughts, realizing that I was awake now.

I'd be telling Yuri about her death soon. That seemed to be the only thing on my mind for some reason.