Relaxing

I later woke up to a gentle movement on my shoulder. I slowly turned and saw Yuri. Of course, she'd be the one to take me from my precious Monika.

"Yuri? Damn it... why'd you wake me up?"

"I'm sorry... it's just that, it's already the afternoon."

I slowly sat up. "Do you need something?"

"Well uh, no."

"Then don't bother me."

As I lied back down, I heard her apologize again under her breath. I just ignored her and tried to go back to sleep.

But I couldn't. Damn it Yuri... if you hadn't woken me up, I'd still be having fun with Monika.

Whatever I guess.

I gave up at sleeping and sat up to look at Yuri. She looked up at me and gave me a hopeful looking smile for some reason. God knows why.

"Well you ruined my sleep. Thanks Yuri."

Her smile slowly faded away. She looked back down at her book and quietly apologized once again.

I ignored her and just sat there. Even though I couldn't sleep, I felt somewhat drained. That dream about Monika... it really got to me. I felt depressed knowing that I wouldn't be able to see her anymore. I didn't really have the energy to do anything. I just wanted to lie down and die.

I needed my Monika back.

Ah, but I had to move on. I couldn't just keep waiting for something that wouldn't happen. It's ridiculous! It doesn't matter how real the dreams felt, she wasn't coming back. Ever.

Honestly, what am I doing? I should just be focusing on...

Well, Monika. I know I should be getting over her, but she truly is the only one for me. Yuri would be leaving soon anyway... so I wouldn't have anymore distractions. I could sleep and dream about my one and only.

Ah but first, I needed to talk to Keith. I needed to make sure Yuri was by the computer at all times. I don't need any complications for when I get rid of her.

I took my phone and out and left the room. Yuri looked at me as I left, but she didn't say anything. I went ahead and called Keith. He answered soon after.

"Keith."

"Hey Danny, what's up?"

"I need Yuri to stay at your house for the weekend. I think she's gonna go into the computer soon."

"Oh yeah sure, but I'm not there right now. There's a key in the plant next to the door though."

"Alright, thanks Keith."

"No problem, Danny. If you need anything else, give me a call, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

I hung up the phone and went back to the room with Yuri. She was still using her phone, but her eyes showed that she was sleepy.

"Yuri, we're going to Keith's house. Let's go."

She slowly got up and looked at me. "O-Okay."

I grabbed my keys and weapons. Yuri and I headed to the car afterwards to go to Keith's apartment. When we got there, I got the key from the plant and opened the door. Just like Keith said, no one was there.

I led Yuri up to Keith's room and pointed to the couch.

"Just sleep there I guess, I don't know."

She looked at the bed before looking back at the couch. "Oh well, I am feeling a little tired."

"So am I. I'm gonna go ahead and sleep. Don't bother me."

She gently nodded. "I won't."

I lied down on the bed and watched Yuri to make sure she didn't make an attempt to lie down next to me.

I'm sure many would think that I'm being mean to her, and well, they'd be right. I don't want Yuri. Honestly, the quicker she leaves, the better.

I adjusted myself into a more comfortable position. And with that, I began to fall asleep.