info

Full Name: Angel Mayuki Hatake

Clan: Hatake first branch

Clan backround: A long time ago the caln got into a fight and started a civil war within the clan. Many people of the clan died. The ones who survived split up into two differant branches, first branch(contains Kamigami no me) and second branch. Shortly after the people of the first branch went into hideing not to be seen until now.

Family: Mother- Naomi Hatake     

      Father-Nine tails

      Stepfather- White Fang Of The Leaf (dead)

      Stepbrother- Kakashi Hatake

Best Friend: Sasuke Uchiha

Friends: Naruto ,Kiba ,Shikamaru ,Hinata ,Neji, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro

Special Abilities: kekkei genkai-Kamigami no me (eyes of the gods) able to copy any justu and any kekkei genkai also able to break any justu comrade is under. when activated eyes turn pitch black and almost look like crystals. (like whats at the top but a little more crystal like)

Looks: long black hair, electric blue eyes, skinny and short, mainly wears a black & white dress with black shorts underneth. 

Likes: Music, Art, Singing,the colors black, blue & purple, Chocolate, Animals, training, food, flowers

Dislikes: Fangirls, Fanboys, Being alone, her newer stepfather

Back round: her first stepfather named, helped raise, and protected Angel until the day he died. He was the only person who she ever conidered as her father. She has never met her real father or ever knows who he is. She has lived in the Leaf Village her whole life until recently. Her mother remarried and was forced to leave. She was gone for over a year then she ran away. In hope to return to her old life.