Chapter 3

Min You Rah POV

Me: BEANS GUESS WHAT?!

Beans: WHAT?!

Me: I MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!

Beans: OMG I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD MAKE IT!

Me: I feel like I am dreaming right now. I am literally so

Beans: YES FOR ONCE YOU USE ZE MEMES!

Me: AHHHHHHH!

Beans: AAAANNNNYYWHOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!

Me: Thank youuuuuu! Anyways I gtg they are calling us.

Beans: Ok good luck again. BAIIII!

Me: BYEEEE!

I look up and see many of the people filing out and see the man waiting for them to exit. Once all of them make it out he starts speaking.

"Congratulations to all of you for making it into the next round. We will start judging your next performances in the order you were called out in. So first up we have Kim Soo Young." He ushers her and she follows him into the room.

Time went by quickly as my name was called out in 45 minutes.

"Min You Rah." He calls as I follow him down the same hallway into the room where the same judges are seated.

"Welcome back. Congratulations for making it in."

"Thank you so much." I smile.

"Now what may you be dancing and singing to this time?"

"Um, once again I have made another mashup and I will be singing to Butterfly with my guitar."

They nod and signal me to start as I once again connect my phone to the speaker. The man come s over to press play as I pose. I let the music take over and flow throughout me and before I knew it, I was immersed into the dances again and it was over. They applauded as ushered me to sing my song. I strum my guitar again and let the music get the best of me. I was singing the song with no mistakes and as I finished the last note, they applauded once again with smiles on their face. 

"That was wonderful again Ms You Rah, results should be out in a few minutes."

"Thank you again sir." I say as he nods and I head back out into the waiting room. 

5 minutes later the man comes out again and repeats what he mentioned last time.

"The results are now out. As like we did last time, I will read the names out, and those who did not pass shall make their way out."

He says as we all nod as he takes out his sheet of paper. I didn't pay attention to any of the names, but I was waiting for my name.

"And finally, Min You Rah. Congratulations to those who made it in, and for those who didn't, I will ask you to make your way out now, thank you." He said and ushered the girls who were now again filing out. I had made it again. OMG. But I have no time to text Yuri as he started speaking again.

"Now for the ten who remain, you will all head back into the room together and will view everyone's performance."

We all nod and follow him into the room where the judges are. The first one who was up sang a song by Twice and danced to Boy in Luv, but her voice wasn't the best. Her dancing was also average. The next few girls and boys also were average and everyone's song were the karaoke version, the looks on the judges faces were bored and they looked as if their smiles were forced.

"Min You Rah you're up."

I smile and I see the judges genuinely return the gesture.

"What are you singing and dancing to this time Miss?"

"I will be singing Spring Day with my guitar again and I will be dancing to Boy meets Evil."

"Wonderful, whenever you are ready." He says with an impressed look.

I feel nerves taking over. What if I fall? What if I forget the step? I slowly inhale and exhale as I once again connect my phone while a girl who had auditioned before played the song while I got into position. I let the music flow through me and danced with all my energy, completing every flip and turn. Once I finished  turned to see the girls and guys on the side with their mouth hanging open and I see the judges smiling widely.

"That was wonderful, you may take a moment before singing."

"Thank you." I pant before smiling and getting my guitar ready.

After a minute of composing myself I start strumming the chords to Spring day and start singing. Again, I was too immersed into the music and I was finished before I knew it.

"That was wonderful Miss You Rah, you may take your seat and we will reveal results in a few minutes."

"Thank you." I bow and smile before heading to sit with the others. The others looked at me as I went to sit down and I found it a bit creepy to be honest. I could see the judges discussing and I was hoping I would make it in. A minute later PD-Nim turns our way.

"Now. All of you except one did decently well. Only one person will be selected as the remaining you still need some practice and improvement before being able to go further. Now the person who has made it in is .... Min You Rah. Congratulations!" He says before I gasp in shock.

I smile widely and hug my cheeks. I made it in. I AM NOW A FLIPPING TRAINEE! I can't wait to tell Yuri. The others looked at the ground in disappointment before sending me dirty glares as they exited the room.

"Now Miss You Rah, I am going to say that you have done exceptionally well in all aspects and you have exceeded all expectations. Now do you mind coming here and signing the contract?"

"Of course. Thank you so much." I smile and walk up as a seat is given to me. I sit down and view the contract. I read through it and it is basically a contract of agreement stating that I am willing to give in al my time and effort to becoming a trainee and other things that were related to that.

After I signed the contract, I was about to head out and leave, but PD-Nim stopped me.

"Min You Rah, I need to ask you a few questions and tell you a few things before you leave."

"Oh yeah, of course." I say before heading back to PD-Nim.