Saving Jimin

A/N: Requested by @TlkFluentSarcasm. This will take place in the Melon award thing idek what it's really called but yeh that thingo. I decided to add Eun Woo from Astro in it cuz I felt like it as well so ya.

No One POV

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, KIM Y/N, BTS!!!!!" ARMY's chanted as the eight of you began assemble in the starting pose for idol.

You were singing your part and moved into your new position when Jimin had started singing, and your eye had travelled to a man standing in black. 

The man had a gun in his hand and was devilishly smirking. Your eyes widened as you immediately push Jimin away and dance in his place, just as you feel a piercing pain spread through your abdomen. 

The boys look at you with a confused expression but shrug and continue on with the dance, as no on had witnessed you being shot.

You bit your lip to refrain from letting out any cries of pain and continued on dancing with as much energy you could muster.

"I can't disappoint out ARMYs or the other K-Idols here. Ande, I have to keep pushing for all they have done! ARGHHHHHH APA!"

The man in the audience was in shock as he wished to shoot Jimin, not you. In a panic, he packed up and had left the arena as fast as he could, escaping from any consequences that could possibly affect him.

Whilst holding in the pain, your eyes scanned the area. All the K-Idol's, ARMY and BTS were not aware of your injury and were cheering you on.

After finishing the song, the eight of you headed backstage, where Jimin looked at you in annoyance and asked you:

"Why did you push me Y/N? You know that was my part not yo-" Jimin was interrupted by Taehyung's gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS Y/N?! Taehyung panicked at the sight of blood.

"What is it?" Jimin rolled his eyes as Taehyung removed your hands which covered the blood stain on your white shirt.

"Uh Y/N, did you get your period?" Jin awkwardly asked you as you sighed.

"I bleed from my vagina when I get my period, not my stomach." you deadpanned as Jin smacked himself.

"Right right, then what is this?" Jin asked as you nervously chuckled and bit your lip.

"A-ani. It's nothing." You said as Taehyung lifted your shirt to reveal your stomach which was covered in blood, and the bullet which had been shot.

"Y/N! What is this?" Jimin's gasped as everyone's eyes widened at the sight that was in front of them.

"G-gwenchana."

"Gwenchana? ARE YOU REALLY OKAY Y/N? YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING SHOT!" J-Hope shouted as Jungkook was furiously typing in 119, and calling for the ambulance.

"Ottokhe?" Jimin ran his hands through his hair.

"How did this happen Y/N?" Yoongi had tears in his eyes.

"I-I saw someone with a gun in the audience, he was aiming for Jimin, and that's when I pushed him and got shot."

"Why the FUCK WOULD YOU ENDURE THAT YOU DUMB ASS?" RM screeched as you felt your eyelids shutting down on you.

"Y/N! KIM Y/N! YAH! IREONA!" their voices slowly faded away and you had fallen into an abyss of darkness. 

Whilst the Ambulance was on its way, the audience had become aware of the situation and had started panicking and praying for you, hoping you would be alright.

"She's lost a lot of blood." the doctor said to Bangtan after they had placed her in the ER.

"So what now?" RM asked as the doctor sighed.

"You may not like the sound of this, but she might be out of it for a while, we don't really know what could happen to her. She may also end up...losing her life." the doctor sighed in sadness as all the boys all gasped.

"Please do your best, jebal." Jimin pleaded the doctor with tears which pooled his eyes.

"We always try and do our best. But if it's inevitable, then we have no control." the doctor walks away as Jimin crouches down and bursts into tears along with the other members.

"She pushed me to s-save me. Wae? Why her?"

*6 HOURS LATER*

"Oh, doctor, how is Y/N?" Jin rushed up to the doctor who had walked out of your ER.

"She's in a critical state right now. We have had donors that had given her blood and the bullet has been removed, however she has had some severe damage in her abdomen and some of her muscles have been ripped due to excessive moving after being shot. I'm afraid she might not wake up anytime soon."

"Ande, ande, ande, ande. This can't happen. This person will pay." Taehyung clenched his fists.

"Why did she perform with the shot. Her injury would be better than this if she had told us earlier on."

"She wasn't even planning on telling us before."

"What did she do to deserve this in the first place?"

"If I had noticed that I had been targeted, I could have saved her. Why didn't I notice. Pabo." Jimin smacked his head as tears flowed down his cheeks like a waterfall.

"We have to stay strong for Y/N. We can't be weak."

"Namjoon-ssi, Y/N gwenchana?" Eun Woo from Astro ran up to the tear stricken faces in front of him.

Eun Woo was one of your childhood friends and had been like an older brother to you.

"Eun Woo-ah, Y/N, she lost too much blood and her muscles ripped apart as she moved too much after being shot. The doctor said the blood transfusion was fine and that the bullet was pulled out, but she might not wake up for a while." RM sadly recounted as tears ran down Eun-Woo's face.

*1 WEEK LATER*

The eight of them - Bangtan and Eun Woo - had stayed at the hospital crying over you. Each day they would wake up to the news, that you weren't making noise and that you were laying in bed.Motionless. Each day was like 10 years passing without you.

All of a sudden, doctors came rushing into the ER. Into the one you were in.

"PPALI PPALI!" the doctors shouted as the boys stood up in shock and worry. 

"Y/N." 

"Y/N. Please hang in there. Jebal." Jimin bit his lip.

...

"Doctor! What happened to Y/N?" Eun Woo asked with concern as the doctor smiled, she's okay now. She has regained consciousness as well.

"Jinjja?" all the boys crowded around the doctor.

"Ne, but all of you must make sure she is resting properly and that she isn't stressing out. Arraseo?"

"Ne. Kamsahmnida."

"Y/N!" the boys shouted after seeing you lying down awake.

"Yah! Did you know how worried we were!?" Jimin cried as you smiled.

"Naneun gwenchanaseyo."

"Heol. Pabo. You are not okay, you have been shot and have ripped muscles." a tear slid down Eun Woo's face as you pouted.

"Aigoo, nega jinjja gwenchana."

"Yah! Stop lying!" Jin pretended to fake slap you as you let out a smile.

*1 MONTH LATER*

"ARMY! I'M BACK!" you smiled widely. It felt great to be back home on the stage with ARMY cheering you on.