Birthday Prank

A/N: Requested by @bwiiieee. Here is your request, hope you like it even though I changed it slightly :))). 

No One POV

Today was your birthday and you had to film a music video for your album. You weren't upset over the fact that you wouldn't be able to celebrate your birthday as you usually wished to as you wanted to give back to ARMY as they were the ones who made you who you were.

You were dancing to the chorus and it was being filmed as per usual, but according to the plan, the manager had to stop you and say how 'you were doing it all wrong' when you really were doing it perfectly as per usual. 

"Y/N, please dance correctly and in the right position." Bang Shi Hyuk said as you sighed and nodded. But you felt even more determined to do better this time.

"ACTION!" the director said as you put in all the energy you could muster and made sure you did the choreography as you were supposed to.

"Y/N! What's going on?" he stopped you again as you panted.

"Sir, I was in the right position and I was doing the same choreography." you defended as he huffed.

"AGAIN!" he shouted and ushered the camera men. 

Slowly you could see the boy's faces being morphed into 'pissed' faces. They had to act like they were annoyed at how you were 'doing it wrong'. 

You filmed the dance again and after five minutes of 'failing', you went into the room with the rest of the members where you were about to be 'scolded'. 

"Y/N, what is going on?" he asked you as the rest of the members stood behind you trying not to laugh.

"Nothing sir, I was in the ri-" you started.

"KIM Y/N!" he stopped you and glared at you as you looked at the ground in shame.

"Just because you are a good dancer, do you think we are all wrong and you are always right?"

"No sir." you replied in a whisper as Namjoon came up.

"Y/N-ah, as a leader, have I done anything wrong?"

"Aniya hyung." you said.

"Then why this today?"

"I-I don't know." you said completely confused when you were told you were in the wrong position.

"Is it because we didn't celebrate your birthday today?"

"Aniya hyung."

"You know the choreography."

"Dae hyung."

"You know where you are."

"Dae."

"You know what you are doing."

"Yes hyung."

"Then what's holding you back?"

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't cut it. You should try harder."

"Yes hyung, I will try my best."

The members and the manager 'scolded' you and talked with you for another ten minutes before they left you and you sat down on the couch in frustration.

You placed your hands on your head and sighed. This had never happened before. You felt bad as you felt as if you were the person pulling them back. You hated being the one who pulled the whole team back as then you felt as if you didn't belong in a place with such professional people.

Just then, you heard the boys singing happy birthday to you as you looked up in shock to see everyone smiling.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da, saeng il chuk ha ham ni da ,sarang ha neun  Y/N  shi ,saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!" they all sang as the members started slapping your back.

Jimin had the cake with the lit up candle and Taehyung placed the birthday hat on your head. You felt tears brim your eyes as you saw them and soon they started to spill.

"AHH SHE'S CRYING!" Jungkook said as you playfully glared at him. 

"Y/N, did you really think we would not celebrate your birthday?" Namjoon grinned.

"Ah, I can't believe you did this." you cried.

"How was the prank?" the manager asked you as you glared at him.

"You are too mean manager hyung." you stared at him as everyone laughed.

"Ah I felt so bad saying those lies, truth was you were doing the best there." the manager said as you softly smiled.

"YAH BLOW THE CANDLE NOW!" Hoseok said as you closed your eyes and blew the candle out as the boys and your manager cheered for you.

"Ah our maknae is growing up too fast." Suga said.

"YAH YOU CAN'T BE 19!" Jin fake scolded you as you smirked.

"Too bad hyung." 

"OH SHIT! GET WRECKED!" Jungkook shouted causing Jin to glare at him, instantly shutting him up.

"Should we continue with filming then?" Manager hyung asked.

"YES!" you all chorused and went back out to finish the music video.