Chapter 17

Min You Rah POV

"Now I've got you!" He said with his husky and deep voice as he pinned me to the ground and hovered above me. I was in trouble.

Yoongi then suddenly started tickling my sides as I burst out laughing. That was where I was the most ticklish, and Yoongi was taking advantage.

"Y-YAH ST-STOP!"

"Not until you say sorry."

"ANIYO!"

"Then I shall keep ticking you."

"YAH! Okay fine. I am sorry-"

He stops as I take this moment to get up before saying

"That you're boring." I laugh as I make another sprint, but Yoongi had already grabbed onto my waist again, and had started tickling me again.

"YAH! I SAID SORRY STOP!"

"ANI! I AM NOT BORING!"

"YOU ARE. TICKLING ME WILL NOT CHANGE THAT!"

"Say sorry."

"Ani."

"Say sorry."

"Hmmmm....Ani."

"YAH!"

"Fine fine, sorry Yoongi hyung." I say as he lets go of me and he collapsed next to me, panting heavily from running. 

"CHILDREN FOOD IS READY!" We hear Namjoon say as we glance at each other before we race each other to the picnic.

"So hyung, did you manage to get You Rah?"Jimin asks smirking.

"Ne. She needs more stamina."

"YAH! I AM A FASTER RUNNER THAN YOU!" I say smacking him on his chest.

"But I have more stamina."

"But I'm faster!"

"I have mo-"

"YAH! Children stop this bickering. Aish children these days." Jin shakes his head.

*flashback to 4 months ago*

We were all in front of the screen waiting to post the photo, but we kept delaying it by minutes.

"You Rah, we must get this over with now." Namjoon sighed while his other hand ruffled his hair.

"You know what, just press the button." I say confidently as he pressed it and my eyes widened.

"YAH WHY'D YOU POST IT!" I screamed.

"Uhhh... you kinda told me to?" Namjoon shrugged as Jimin took out his cellphone and opened the v-live account.

"I am going to go live now." Jimin said as we nodded.

"Maybe just stay to the side and when we introduce you, after we have done that you can come into the picture." Jin suggests as we all nod and I move to the side.

"Hello ARMY how are you doing?" BTS asks as many people had gotten online and the comments started pouring.

They started conversing with them for 10 minutes and had seen that 3.4 million people were online and thought this was the right time to introduce You Rah.

"Now ARMY, we have an announcement for you all. BTS will be having an 8th member." Namjoon said as many comments poured in.

What! Who is it?

Is he cute?

What's his name?

BTS was better without the 8th member.