Chapter 12

Min You Rah POV

I hear PD-Nim talk to the boys, and they are equally as shocked as me. So far the way the conversation had escalated hadn't sounded too good. I felt a knot in my stomach as I gulped again before PD-Nim speaks.

"You may come in now!"

I walked in slowly as I heard many gasps around the room coming from them.

"You Rah-ssi?" I hear a couple of them say.

"Annyeonghaseyo BTS." I say and wave at them with a shaking hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo You Rah-ssi." They all reply except for Jungkook. What a surprise. 

"I'll let you guys sort things out, and You Rah, here is your new timetable. Congratulations once again." He smiles as he hands me a sheet of paper before heading out the door, leaving us 8 alone.

"Um, hi?" I say trying to break the silence.

"Hi" They reply except for Jungkook, until there was another awkward silence that lasted for 2 minutes before Namjoon decided to break it.

"So, I guess you are moving in today?"

"Y-yeah."

"How long have you been a trainee?" Yoongi asked me?

"2 weeks." I reply quietly.

"WHAT!? AND HE SAID YOU WERE OF OUR SKILL LEVEL?" Jungkook bursts out and looked at you with rage. 

The other members turned to him, surprised at his outburst.

"I didn't make this decision."

"BUT HOW ARE YOU OF OUR SKILL LEVEL? WE TRAINED FOR 4 YEARS BEFORE DEBUTING, AND YOU COME HERE FOR 2 WEEKS AND HE SAYS YOU'RE READY? WHAT IS THIS CRAP?" He yells again making you flinch and breaking your heart at his hurtful words.

"I-I"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR WORDS! BANGTANG DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER MEMBER, ESPECIALLY YOU!"

You felt tears prick at the end of your eyes, threatening to fall, but they didn't. I looked towards the ground ashamed.

"JUNGKOOK STOP THIS INSOLENCE IMMEDIATELY AND APOLOGISE TO YOU RAH-SSI!" Namjoon bursts out, anger visible in his eyes. 

Jungkook looked at Namjoon with wide eyes and his gaze flickered to me.

"Never." He breathed out before rushing out the studio, bumping against my shoulder in the process.

Hoseok and Namjoon chase Jungkook, leaving Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and Jin with me.

"I am sorry on his behalf, I don't know what has gotten into him for the past few weeks." Jin looks at me with a concerned look.

"It's okay. It happens." I reply sighing. 

"Hey. That was wrong of him, if you were a trainee for two weeks and he thinks that is enough for you to match our skill level, then he would be right, and I am really happy to have you in our group." Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder while comforting me.

"Thanks Jimin." I weakly smile at him as he pulls me in for a hug. 

"I think Jungkook is probably just going through a rough patch. He has locked himself up in his room quite often as well." V mentions.

"I'm guessing you don't know what's going on." I ask.

"We don't know what's wrong, every time we'd ask him he would answer us with an I'm fine or an I'm okay. Recently he has been skipping meals as well." Jin says disappointed.

Just then, Yoongi's phone buzzes and he lifts it up to meet his eyes. 

"They've taken him to the dorm." Yoongi sighs.

"Maybe we should head back and help her move in as well." Jimin said.

"Sounds good, what do you say You Rah-ssi?" Jin asks.

"Sounds great." I reply as we all start heading back to the dorm. We walk to the parking and I head in my car when Jimin walks up to me.

"Uh You Rah-ssi, Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok took the van home, if possible can you give us a ride home."

"Of course, hop in." I smile.

"Thank you so much You Rah-ssi."

"Yah! Cut the formalities, just call me You Rah."

"Ne. But you should call us all oppa as well."

"What about hyung?"

"I mean, whatever you are comfortable with, but the preference is oppa."

"Ok hyung." I chuckle as I start the car, and in no time, we make it to the dorm.

We drove and walked towards the room in silence as we bid each other good bye.

"You Rah-ssi, I will be over and will help you move in 5 minutes. Arraseo?"Jin says.

"Arraseo. And please cut with the formalities."

"Ah. Okay." Jin says before he heads into his dorm while I head into mine.

I decide to leave everything in its place as we would have to move the dresser into the BTS dorm anyway.

5 minutes later, as promised, Jin rang the doorbell and with him were Taehyung and Jimin. I smiled and let them enter as they immediately started a conversation with me.

"So You Rah, what are we taking?" Jimin asks me.

"Um, the dresser for now. Everything I need is in there. And also my bed and the groceries from the fridge. That is basically all I own any ways in the dorm." I say as they nodded and started to grab the items and transfer them into the BTS dorm while I took my empty suitcases, my guitar and my purse.

About 15 minutes later, everything had been transferred into the living room of their dorm.

"You Rah-ssi, I know you may not like the idea of this, but you will be sharing a room with Jungkook." Hoseok sighs as I nod while staring at the ground.

"Don't worry, I think he was a bit stressed. I'm sure he'll open up to you soon." Namjoon places a hand on my shoulder as I give him a weak smile.

"Thank you Namjoon hyung."

"Hyung?"Namjoon looks at me.

"Oh about that, Jimin told me to call you poppa, but I feel more comfortable using hyung, it that's okay?" I say.

"Of course that's fine I was just a tad bit confused." He smiles and we lightly laugh.

I suddenly hear heavy footsteps, they sound like stomps. All of us were here except for one person. That could only mean one thing. 

Jeon Jungkook.