Taehyung + Y/N Moments

A/N: I have school from Tuesday AND IT FUCKING SUCKS! Pray from me all of you! PLUS MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 6 DAYS AND I AM SO PUMPED!

1. Fansign.

No One POV

You and Taehyung were the cheekiest when it came to interacting with ARMY and you tended to display that during fan signs. You were at your fan sign signing a fan's album when you felt something hit your head. You ignore it at first, but it hits your head again. 

Ignoring it again, it then, hits your head again. You lift turn around to see Taehyung with a large Pokeball, which was obviously the object that thrown at your head.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!" you shouted as he gasped.

"WHERE IS MY RESPECT?"

"YOU DON'T GET ANY!" you said and snatched the ball out of his hand and hit him with it repeatedly until he started apologising.

"MIAHNE MIAHNE! Y/N PLEASE HAJIMA!" he said and after a few pleas you decide to stop.

"Don't even think about it." you use your middle and index finger and point it at your eyes and then at him to indicate that you were watching him.

ARMY remained amused at your actions as you could tell through the laughter echoing through the hall.

Once again after 5 minutes you felt something thrown at your head while you were waiting for the next fan to come up. You sigh and lift your mic up.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, you better dashi run before I come get you." you said and turned around to see Taehyung smirking.

You get out of your seat and see him flinch before you start chasing him around the hall. While you were running though he stopped, causing you to bump into his back.

"YAH YOUR BACK IS LIKE A WALL!" you rubbed your forehead as he chuckled and turned around and saw him advancing towards you. You took a step back before breaking out into a run and getting back to your seat before he could do anything.

You poked your tongue out as he then started squishing your cheeks, causing you to groan.

"HAJIMA!" your voice came out muffled as he was squishing your cheeks.

"What? I can't hear you." he teased as you frowned and looked away.

"Aigoo our Y/Nie is so cute, right ARMY?"

"NEEEEEE!" the hall was filled with screams, laughter and squeals due to the little moment the two of you just had.

2. Gucci.

No One POV

You did not have a single item of Gucci in your cupboard. Or any high end branded clothing in fact as you weren't able to afford it. Your grand mother was struggling with bills and rent and you decided to give her a helping hand using your money, therefore you were left with a small amount for yourself.

You really wished to own Gucci and Chanel, along with the other big end brands, but never had enough.

Just then Taehyung burst into your room.

"Y/N."

"Ne?"

"You know the white Gucci shirt all the boys have?"

"Yeah, the classic one?"

"Yeah."

"What about it?" you asked.

"Wear it, we all are going to match today." he said as you frowned. Noticing your frown, he decided to ask what the matter was.

"Y/N, what's up?" he asked.

"Uh I don't own any Gucci items actually." you said as he stared at you in shock.

"Wait WHAT! Why and how?"

"Well I am helping my grandmother out with bills and rent and grandfather passed away and she is struggling, and therefore I am trying to save the small amount of money I have." you said as Taehyung looked at you with sadness and guilt in his eyes.

"You know what, come with me." he said as he led you to his room.

"Wait what are you doing?" you asked.

"I have two of these, one got too small and I was going to put it in the clothing bin, but now you can wear it." he said as you grinned and hugged him.

"Gomawo hyung." you said and felt his chest vibrate due to his chuckling.

"No problem, go wear it. OH AND ALSO! Wear it with ripped black skinny jeans and a belt. TUCK THE SHIRT IN!"

"YES EOMMA!"

"YAH JIN IS THE EOMMA NOT ME!"

"Ara, I was just teasing." you laugh and leave the room to go change. (Ara means I know.)

After you come out of the room all changed, you see the eight of you in matching outfits and take a photo that you put on instagram before heading out to eat.

3. Filming Fake Love.

No One POV

While you were filming fake love, you suddenly had the best idea. You started weirdly imitating Taehyung's part while you were having your individual scenes. 

Taehyung looks at you from the other side of the room and you were able to tell that he was trying to hold his laugh in.

He walks up to you while you were doing the arm movements in an exaggerated motion and playfully slaps you as you smirk and then start singing his part as well in a croaky voice which altered in pitch.

The boys gathered around and couldn't stop laughing at your "amazing" imitation.

"Yah Kim Y/N. Hajima." he said as you continued doing your thing when he suddenly started imitating you. You looked at him and pretended to be offended as he sang your part horribly.

"YAH I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT!" you immediately stopped your imitation as he smirked.

"Are you sure?" he wiggled his eyebrows as you burst out laughing before playfully hitting him.

"Hey hyung guess what?" you smirked.

"What N/N?"

"neol wihaeseoramyeon nan seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo neol wihaeseoramyeon nan!" you sang as he frowned.

"Love it's so mad Love it's so mad nal jiwo neoui inhyeongi doeryeo hae!" you continued singing as he then began singing your part again.

"YAH HYUNGGGGGGG!" you whined as he laughed.

"YAH Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!" he also whined and imitated you as you two had to be stopped from your bickering by the one and only, EOMMA JIN!