Chapter 6

Min You Rah POV

I arrive at the cafe and park my car right in front of it. I head inside and order some Korean beef. I sit down as devour my meal and check the time to see it reading 3:30. I head to my car and drive to work while jamming out to Blackpink's song as if it's your last. After a good 30 minutes I arrive at a familiar building which I had grown to love.

I step out of the car and lock it before heading into the building with my ID. I scan my ID and it identifies me, hence letting me in. I walk in the familiar hallways and turn right to be greeted by my manager Kim Dae Suk. He smiled at me and I returned his smile. 

"Min You Rah, congratulations."

"Thank you sir."

"Now for the resignation papers, I have them ready on my desk. Please follow me." He ushers and I nod before following him into his office. He signals me to sit down and he takes his seat on his side of the desk before placing the papers and a pen in front of me.

"Here are the papers. Just make sure to sign in these places and you are all set." He looks at me after pointing to the places where I had to sign. I nod and grip the pen with my right hand and start to sign on the places I was told to sign on. 

After 5 minutes of me repeatedly signing my signature, I handed him the papers and his pen while he nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Sir fo everything."

"No problem. I wish you good luck on your journey of becoming an idol."

"Thank you sir." I smile and bow before handing my ID and taking my leave. This would be the last time I would walk down these hallways. I slowly walked down and took in every detail that was on the walls before coming back to the entrance of my workplace. I silently bid the place my goodbye before heading back to my car and driving back to my apartment. 

Once I arrive at my apartment I park my car and head into the complex, scanning my car in the process. I smile at the lady behind the counter and head to the lift where I press the button for the 6th floor. 

As the doors open, I walk straight down the hallway where I am met with 7 tall boys with masks on their faces.  As they were all walking in a line, it was blocking the whole hallway, hence I smiled and moved to the side in order for them to cross. Just as I was about to leave, the tall man said something.

"Hello, did you just move in?"I turn my head around and smile.

"Yes I moved in today."

"Well nice to meet you, we are your neighbours."

"Ah okay. I am Min You Rah, it's nice to meet you." I say and bow.

"Nice to meet you too You Rah-ssi. I am Kim Namjoon." He bows.

"Well, we have to go somewhere, maybe later you could come over and we could introduce each other?" Namjoon asks.

"Maybe not today. I have a lot of unpacking to do. Maybe another day?" I ask.

"What ever suits you."

"Sounds good. Bye Namjoon-ssi." I waved.

"Bye You-Rah-ssi." They all reply causing me to smile. 

We then parted ways and I unlocked my door before heading in and flopping down onto the couch. I was so exhausted that I didn't even notice that I was drifting off to sleep. 

I woke up again and checked the time. It was 6:00pm. I decided to get up and set my dorm. I first tied my hair up into a messy bun and pulled my bag out. I took my tracks and oversized white shirt and changed into that. I then got started with my first suitcase.

I opened the zip and took out my rolled t-shirts and sorted them in my draws, I did the same thing for my pants and undergarments. I then unpacked my accessories and makeup, they all fit into a small space which was left in my dresser as I never had a lot of them to begin with. 

After I had finished setting my dorm up, I read my phone and it had 11:34 pm written on it.  It was quite late and I had towage up quite early as well as I had to get to the building by 7:30 in the morning.

I view my timetable and see that I have my rapping class, then my class on vocals, then my class on lyric and track production - basically how to produce a song - and finally, I had my dance class. 

My rapping and vocal class were each 2 hours long, while my song production class was 2 and a half hours. My dance class lasted the longest out of them all. My dance class was 6 hours long. I was excited. Between my rapping and vocal class I had a 30 minute break, while the break between my vocal and song production was 45 minutes. The break between my dance and song production class was an hour long, then after that I was able to head home. 

I calculated what time I would get home. 8:15 at night I would finish, and I would probably get home at 8:30. I also had to go grocery shopping tomorrow, so I would get home even later. I groaned in annoyance. 

I decided to skip dinner as I had to wake up early tomorrow. I brushed my teeth and lay in bed with my phone to set my alarm. I set my alarm for 6:00 am so I had time to shower as I didn't get time to shower today. 

I set my phone down on my bedside table and drifted off into a deep sleep quite easily as I was quite exhausted. The hours in the nap I had taken earlier would also add onto the sleeping hours I have. Before I knew it, I was awoken by the devil itself.

My. Stupid. Alarm. Clock.