Needed Part 3

A/N: The awaited part three to this random story I made up. Hope you enjoy :)

Y/N POV

I let the music flow through me and used all my energy to dance and sing at the same time. At one point while I was flipping I felt my shirt expose my stomach, also known as my 6 pack. After I finished the song, a huge applause was heard and I looked up to see everyone in a standing ovation. I saw BTS with their jaws dropped as they stood up and clapped and I bowed and thanked the audience.

I go back to the table as we all had a small party so we could catch up with friends, suddenly, our table was crowded with various groups such as EXO, got7, EXID, Twice and many other groups, BTS was still seated, but I could feel their gaze on me.

"Wahhh Y/N-ah that was amazing, I can't believe you can dance so well!"

"That was soooo daebak!"

"You are amazing"

"That was better than everyone!"

"I can't believe you have a six pack!"

I thanked them all and eventually they had headed back to their seat after complimenting me and be blushing because of them.

BTS POV

Once BLACKPINK were on stage, we saw Y/N and were surprised she had debuted with them. Their dances were quite good and their synchronisation was very good, they were more complicated and fast paced compared to other girl groups.

After they had come down, three performances later, we sat Y/N walk off and were confused, but we saw she was on stage and was going to perform her solo song. We didn't expect a dance, but she danced, and she was amazing. Those flips and turns, and we hadn't noticed her potential. She was better than all of us. All our jaws dropped in shock as she does an aerial, she was even more flexible than us. On top of that she had a six pack. We were in awe of her and her figure. We never knew she was this good. Bangtang needs her back.

We had made a huge mistake. We were going to congratulate them, mainly Y/N because of her song, but people crowded her, so we waited until they went and walked up to her.

We all were talking as we all thought of what had happened. We were all crushing on her, but we had been blind to notice her talents. We shouldn't have sent her away.

Y/N POV

After everyone had left I saw BTS come up. Great, the last people I want to see.

"Hey guys, congratulations on your debut, especially Y/N, your song was amazing."

"Thanks." We all said as I said

"You guys did well" as they nodded but I saw something in their eyes. Guilt.

I was about to leave with BLACKPINK but I needed to use the restroom, so I told them to head back to the dorm and I would catch up with them, they said no at first but I insisted so they went. After I came out I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me.

"Hey! Let me go? Who are you to take me?" I say as he lets me go in front of 7 members, including himself.

"Y/N-ah we-"

"Why did you bring me here?'

"We wanted to talk to you."

"Now you want to talk to me?" I scoff.

"Look, we're sorry."

"Sorry isn't going to cut it." I say as I turn to walk away but am stopped by Suga.

"Please listen. I know we didn't acknowledge all your efforts and didn't acknowledge your talents. We just didn't know you were that good."

"Look, PD-Nim put me as centre for a reason and you decide to jeopardise that and give me no lines and place me at the back where I cannot be seen."

"I know, that is why we are sorry."

"Let me put it this way. Put yourself in my shoes. Imagine not going to places with you just for fun, imagine me cooking, cleaning and doing chores around the house and not be appreciated. Imagine being told to be the lead rapper, lead singer as well at the centre as being was the lead dancer, but instead only receiving 1 to 2 lines in a song and being placed at the back while dancing unless it was your line. Imagine being lashed out at for making a mistake when the other members mistakes were laughed off. Imagine being told to leave BTS. Imagine not being able to showcase the potential you had. Imagine being given hate by ARMY and not having your band mates supporting you. Imagine going through the pain of having your period and having trouble in dancing, but still you are lashed at for not having energy." They were silent as I said my speech before they spoke again.

"We want you to come back to BTS to prove we really are sorry. We need you."

"Just to face all of that again. No thank you. Also the last time I checked you were the ones who said that you didn't need me.You should have never told me to leave in the first place if you want me back. I have debuted with a group who actually respects me and does not treat me as if I am invisible. I hated how you told me to respect my parents when I didn't want to."

"Respecting your parents is important though, that is why we told you to."

"I know that, but do you know what my parents did to me? No you didn't, so you cannot assume things"

"What did they do?"

"Why do you expect me to tell you?"

"Because we have a right to know."

"No, you do not."

"Just tell us" They say as I sigh.

"Fine, they abused me. I have scars that remain. They asked me for money that they would use to gamble and use for alcohol and other drugs. They are criminals. My father had raped me 3 times and I had fainted due to so much blood loss 5 times because of them. Happy you know now?" I say as I feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes and I see them gaping at me in shock.

"We are terribly sorry for assuming, we had no idea you were going through this." J-Hope says as BTS agree with him.

"I am sorry, but I cannot come back. You threw away your opportunity to have me and treated me like dirt, so you cannot have the expectation that I will come running back when you ask."

"We understand, but please do come back." They say sadly as I sigh.

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you, do you want to come over tomorrow?"

"I guess I am free, but I need to practice Spring Day, can I use your studio tomorrow? Then we can head out."

"Sounds like a plan."

"Cool see you tomorrow then."

"Okay see you. Bye" I wave as they wave back.

I honestly gave in as I was tired, maybe they have started to appreciate me now after seeing my potential.