Jungkook's Sister

A/N: Requested by @Coolpuppy321.So sorry for the wait but as I said, I was quite busy with school, but hopefully it was worth the wait. 

No One POV

Today your parents had confessed how you had a long lost older brother who was taken away from the hospital when he was born and you were both upset and determined. You felt that in the whole group you were closest with Jungkook as he shared a lot of the same personality as you and you had similar likes and dislikes.

Some ARMY's have recently been saying how much the two of resemble each other and you couldn't help but wonder if it could be possible.

And this, was how you ended up at the hospital today with Jungkook, ready to take a DNA test.

"Kim Y/N and Jeon Jungkook." the doctor called out as you headed into the room the doctor guided you into.

"Now, what can I do for you two?"

"Um, we wanted to take a DNA test."

"Ahh, why so?"

"I have a long lost brother and I have a gut feeling that he is my brother." you said.

"Okay then, I will be back in two minutes." he said and left the room and was back with two tubes for the two of you to spit into.

"Okay, I want you two to spit into this container." he said and you did as you were told as he took the containers away and placed them behind him.

"The test takes a week to analyse so I will book an appointment for you to come back next week." he said as you nodded and went back to the dorms.

*1 Week Later*

You two were in the doctors office and were waiting for him to return with the results. Just then you heard the click of the door and turned around to see the doctor with a small booklet. He smiled and took his seat before speaking.

"Congratulations, you two are siblings." he said as you felt tears prick your eyes and looked over at Jungkook, who was also tearing up while looking at you.

"Thank you doctor." you thanked him.

"No problem." he said. 

The two of you got out and immediately hugged each other so tightly. Who would know that your long lost brother was right in front of you.

"Is it okay if we keep this between us for now?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, for now we will keep this in between us." you answered and headed back to the dorm from your 'walk'. 

The boys were sleeping so the two of you decided to lay down and cuddle while watching a movie. Jungkook would occasionally kiss your forehead and whisper how he loved you while you returned the gesture and would chatter amongst yourselves.

On the other hand, Jimin had a strong liking for you and was watching your interaction. His heart would break into a million pieces every time Jungkook would kiss your forehead and when you would kiss his cheek. What hurt the most for him was when they said 'I love you' to each other.

Jimin ran into his room and sat at his desk. He had been noticing for the past two weeks how close the two of you were getting and was getting quite jealous.

He pulled his notebook out and started writing lyrics. Lyrics on his one sided love. Occasional tears would stain the page as he wrote, but when he was done, it still didn't lighten his heart as it was meant to. 

He then decided to start a V-live as talking to ARMY always made him feel better. 

Over in the living room, Jungkook had fallen asleep and you had gotten up and gotten him a pillow and blanket before heading into your own room. You then received a V-live notification stating that one of the members was going live.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you reached for your earphones and opened the live to see Jimin. He looked quite upset and as if he had cried. You felt like your heart was stabbed when you saw him in that condition, as in reality, you had feelings for him too.

ARMY, I wanted to talk to you. I have been quite heartbroken today. You can say I am having a one sided crush one someone.

He then paused then and you could see his eyes slowly glazing, he then sighed and continued with his talk.

Yes, I do have a crush on Y/N, I love her so much, but I think she might have feelings for someone else in this group as I saw her saying 'I love you' with one of the members. I feel like I need someone to talk to as writing lyrics didn't help me cope with this.

You were smiling brightly at his confession as you too returned the feelings, but then he then had tears trail down his face . Your smile faded as you exited the live that Jimin had then ended after five minutes and ran to Jimin's room.

He looked at you and weakly smiled as you sighed and walked up to him.

"What made you think I liked Jungkook in that way?" you said as he looked at you wide eyed.

"You saw it?"

"Yes, but answer me." you said softly.

"Well, you were doing things normal couples would do."

"We aren't dating Jimin."

"W-what?"

"Because I feelings for someone else."

"What?"

"I have feelings for some one who is an amazing singer and dancer and a literal mochi." you said as he looked down while feeling upset.

"I'm guessing you already know I have feelings for you." Jimin faced you again as you nodded and smiled.

"Yes. But I wanted you to know something."

"What?"

"I have feelings for you Jimin." you said shyly as he looked at you wide eyed.

"Omo, jinjja?"

"Ne Jimin-ah." you said as he smiled and pulled you into a tight hug and crashed his lips onto yours.

"So what are we then?" you said after pulling away.

"You are now my jagi." he said as you smiled.

"Of course oppa." you said as he smiled and cuddled you.

"But Y/N, what was all that with Jungkook?"

"Oh that..."

"Yeah..." he asked.

"W-we are long lost siblings."

"WHAT!?" he shouted as everyone came running into his room.

"What happened Jimin?" Jin said looking at you two in concern as Jungkook looked at you with wide eyes. You gave him a nod saying it was okay.

"Um, we kind of have something to tell you." Jungkook and you said at the same time.

"Oh no, what did you do this time." Suga said as you frowned.

"We... are siblings." you said as the boys stared at you in shock.

"WHAT?! WHEN? HOW? WHERE?!" they all shouted randomly.

"Ever since eomma and Appa told me that I had a long lost older brother, I felt like Jungkook and I had some sort of connection, so last week on our 'walk', we were actually at the doctors to get a DNA test, which we went back today to find the results about." you said as they all looked at you before ohhh and ahhh ing.

You decided to post on twitter, instagram and all your social medias about your relationship with Jungkook in order to avoid scandals from occurring. The reactions were quite supportive and ARMY were congratulating the two on finding out.