Group Chat 5

A/N: The video above is a try not to laugh challenge and I horribly failed. I challenge you all to try it and comment below whether you failed or not. ALSO TYSFM FOR 55K READS! I cannot believe that people actually are bothered to read my shit arse story lol. ILY all SM !

Mini added Joon, Tae, Chim, Kook, Jin, Hobi and Sweg into the group chat. Mini renamed the chat to HOBI HYUNG YOU ARE DEAD!

Mini

HOSEOK WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TURN MY ALARM ON FOR 4AM WITH YOUR STUPID VOICE SAYING WAKE UP SHIT HEAD?

HELLO?

I AM ASKING YOU ALL SOMETHING!

Anyone here...?

I'm going out.

Jin

WITH WHO? WHEN? WHERE? WHAT TIME? TEXT ME THE ADDRESS NOW!

Hobi

It's fucking four in the morning, what do ya'll want?

Mini

Hobi hyung maybe you should ask the person who set my alarm for 4 am in the goddamn morning what I want.

Hobi

... I gotta go clean my picture frames!

Mini

GET BACK HERE SHIT HEAD! YOU SHALL PAY FOR RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!

Jin

YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHERE YOU ARE GOING!

Sweg

Hyung if you haven't realised yet Y/N just wanted your attention, why the fuck would she leave the place at 4 for fuck's sake.

Jin

Oh...

Mini

And that is why Yoongles is known as genius.

Sweg

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME YOONGLES!

Mini

Yoongles. 

Sweg

Sweg