J-Hope's Jealousy

A/N: Requested by @VeronicaWuvsAnime. I know I haven't updated in a while and might not after this as well, but this is purely because of school.  Thank you guys for reading :).

No One POV

"So what do you say Y/N?" Taehyung gripped your hands and stared into your eyes as a smile grew on your face by each passing second.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend." You smiled sweetly and saw Taehyung flash his box smile at you before embracing you. 

Watching from the sidelines, Hoseok felt a pain in his heart. Like it had been stabbed. He bit his lips to prevent a sob from escaping and could feel tears brimming his eyes. 

"I wish that I could call her mine." Hoseok voiced his thoughts in his head before turning around to walk away. 

"Hyung?" Taehyung's voice rang from behind Hoseok as he squeezed his eyes shut and mouthed  a curse word before sighing and turning around to face you and Taehyung.

"Yes?"

"How long have you been here?"

"I've been here long enough to know that the two of you are dating."

"Oh. Well how about we three walk back to the main dorm together?"

"Sure." Hoseok made sure to mask his feelings by acting loud and happy, when in reality, the inside of him was killing him.

"Kaja." Taehyung smiled before the three of you walked out together towards the main dorm.

Whilst walking, from the corner of his eye, Hoseok could see your hands intertwined and couldn't help but feel the urge to rip the two hands apart, but due to his respect for his two members, he held himself back.

The walk was too long. And Hoseok wanted to run from it. From the truth. The reality of things. Where the one who he loved didn't love him, but his donseong. 

But he had to face it. But he wasn't able to. He was too much of a coward to as his feelings took over every bit of his body.

Walking into his room, he gently shuts the door in order for no one to find out, and flops down onto his bed, where the tears he had been holding for a long time had started flowing down his pale cheeks.

"Wae. Why was it not me. Why did I have to be so unlucky. I'm ready to take my life...but...I can't as I can't disappoint ARMY. I have to be strong. Not everything can go my way...but nothing ever does." J-Hope mumbles as he sighs.

"I can't betray anyone, it would ruin everything. I can't be that selfish. I have to be respectful of their relationship. Yes. That's what I have to do." Hoseok wiped his tears and exhaled.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok heard you screaming and laughing and Taehyung's voice in the background which made him clench his fist. After realising what he was doing, he unclenches his fists and smacks his head.

"Get your self together, Jung Hosoek."

"HYUNG! HELP ME!" you come running into Hoseok's room and hide behind him whilst ack hugging him.

The contact made Hoseok flinch, and as much as he wanted to hold on and never let go, he couldn't do that. 

"Y-Y/N?"

"Hyung. Shhh. Taehyungie is trying to tickle me and you have to hide me. So shh." Your voice resulted in Hoseok's heart beating faster and his cheeks started to turn a faint pink.

"Aigoo."

"YAH KIM Y/N! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!" Taehyung's voice was heard as he walked into the room and smirked after finding you.

"ANDEEEEEEE!" you squealed as he picked you up bridal style and walked out of the room.

"HOSEOK HYUNG! HELP ME! JEBAL!" you said as Hosoek chuckled but was reminded of the situation and frowned, once again.

"Aish." he ruffles his hair and sighs before getting up and heading out into the kitchen to grab some water.

"Aigoo, you're so cute." Taehyung pinches your cheeks as Hoseok smiles at the scene. "At least what he's saying is true." Hoseok thought.

"Aniyo, what are you saying." you blushed as Taehyung embraced you before planting a kiss on your forehead. 

"Do you want to get some ice cream jagi?" Taehyung asked you as you happily nodded.

"De! Oh, Hosoek hyung, do you want to come along?"

"Aniya, I have some work to do in my room."

"Aish hyung just come."

"Arraseo arraseo." Hoseok gave in as the three of you walked out to the ice cream stand with your masks on.

"One vanilla and chocolate ice-cream and one- hyung which one do you want?" Taehyung asked Hoseok.

"Vanilla will do."

"Anything else hyung?"

"Ani."

"Okay then 2 vanilla and chocolate ice-cream." Taehyung paid the cashier and handed everyone their ice-cream.

"Tae, I want to try yours." you said, eyeing the chocolate ice-cream Taehyung had bought.

"Here, but let me try yours." Taehyung smiled as you two exchanged ice-creams to taste the other flavour.

"Yah this tastes amazing!" you squealed at the chocolate flavour.

"You can keep that one if you like." Taehyung said.

"Jinjja? But you wanted this one."

"Gwenchana, you can have it."

"Gomawo."

The interaction between the couple made Hoseok frustrated and as much as he hated to admit it...jealous.

"No Jung Hosoek. You can not feel jealous. It's hard, I know, but please show some respect for your brother."

*At The Dorm*

"I'm going inside." Hoseok said as you and Taehyung nodded.

Hoseok unlocked his phone and flicked through the photos which contained memories for the two of you. Maybe this was his fate. Maybe you were supposed to be Taehyung's. 

Growing to accept the reality was what he could do, at least he still had contact with you, and that was what made him happy, even if Taehyung and your relationship made him jealous.