Y/N + Namjoon Moments

1. Saviour.

No One POV

You were home alone at the dorms as the boys had all gone to their activities. Jin and Taehyung had a photoshoot due to being the visuals of the group, Hoseok,Jimin and Jungkook were working on a dance choreography and Suga was in the Big Hit building along with RM, working producing new songs.

Why were you home alone? Well you had fallen sick and your bandmates being the overprotective people they were, told you to stay home. 

So here you were, on your phone, when you heard a creak. Your head instantly shot up and you got up to inspect the noise, but flinched when you heard another creak.

You shut your door as quietly as possible and hid inside your walk in closet, which you also locked. You dialled the first number on your list, which belonged to Jin.

After a few rings, the phone went to voicemail, leaving you with no option but to call the next number, which belonged to RM.

After a couple of rings, you heard a voice answer the line.

"Ne Y/N, what happened?"

"Hyung I-I think someone broke in." you whispered.

"BWO!"

"Hyung please come home with the police." you pleaded over the call.

"Ne I will be there soon, take care for the time being please."

"Okay, bye hyung."

"Bye."

"Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" a voice yelled out which you didn't recognise. Tears started flowing down your cheeks as you heard footsteps approach the from of your room.

"Oh, look at this, the room is locked. What should I do?" he said sarcastically before kicking the door down in one shot, causing a loud bang. You flinched and almost let out a noise, but cupped your mouth to prevent any sounds from leaving it. 

"Y/Nieee come out, I know you are hiding bitch." he changed his playful tone to a serious one as you felt a fresh wave of tears flow again.

"AHA I GOT YOU!" he opened the closet door as you gasped and stood up, starting to back away from him.

You sprinted , but you weren't as fast as usual as you were unwell, meaning you were weak. His arms snaked your waist and lifted you up.

"LET ME GO!" you hit his back weakly with your fists as he placed you on your bed.

"That won't be any fun though will it?" he said while caressing your face with his hands.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle." he said as your eyes widened and you shook your head and tried to pry him off.

His lips came closer to yours as the smell of cigarettes and alcohol reeked from him. You scrunched your nose in disgust and kept moving your head.

Just when his lips were about to touch yours, you heard his voice.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER YOU BASTARD!" Namjoon screamed and threw him off you before punching him in the gut.

The man groaned and the police entered, taking the man away who was cursing away.

Namjoon looked at you in concern and immediately wrapped you up in a hug.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, now that you are here."

"Did he do anything?"

"Apart from breaking both of my doors and touching my face, no." you said.