Adopted Reader

A/N: Requested by @Jackfuller99. I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! I have not got the time to write to my satisfaction as I have been very busy, it may seem like an excuse but it truly isn't. BTW I made the adopted brother you requested for a sister if you don't mind. I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THE LAST REQUEST AS WELL! It will be up whenever I get time to upload it.

No One POV

"Y/N, it's not like this, it's like this." J-Hope sighed for the fifth time that afternoon, trying to teach you the footwork for dope. You just weren't able to complete that step as your foot just wasn't able to twist that easily according to the step.

"Miahne hyung, but I am truly trying and my foot just isn't doing what its supposed to." you stared at the ground in both disappointment and embarrassment. 

You had kept everyone waiting so you could move on from that first chorus. Even Namjoon and Jin had the footwork down quite easily, but you couldn't get the step, no matter how hard you tried.

"Let's keep trying until you get this right." J-Hope used his sunny personality and sent you a smile to motivate you. Hoseok certainly did help you lift your self esteem and definitely gave you motivation to keep striving on.

...

"Again." J-Hope repeated for the thousandth time in a monotone voice. 

Behind you, the boys were losing their patience and really had the urge to snap at you, but they held it in. Because you were so dear to them.

...

"KIM Y/N! CAN YOU PLEASE TRY AND GET THE FUCKING STEP RIGHT FOR ONCE?" Jimin burst out after holding it in for a long time.

"Mia-"

"Sorry? YOU'RE SORRY? WELL FUCKING PROVE TO ME YOU ARE SORRY!"

"Hyu-"

"YAH! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN HERE ON THE SAME STEP JUST FOR YOU!?" Jungkook also burst out as you gasped. Jungkook never got angry. This was the first time you had seen him like this.

"Jeongmal miahne. Miahne miahne miahne." you kept repeating over and over as the boys held in their anger, however, one burst, and then followed a chain reaction. You gazed at the seven boys standing in front of you with angered faces and gulped.

"It has been four hours. FOUR FUCKING HOURS Y/N! We could have finished the dance, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU, we are stuck on this one fucking step. EVEN JIN HYUNG,SUGA HYUNG AND NAMJOON HYUNG HAVE THE STEP DOWN!" Taehyung followed on.

"You're supposed to be the main dancer, but you don't deserve to be." Yoongi sneered, and that cracked you. After holding on for so long, you walked straight out of that room without a word.

"They can't talk to me like that. Especially if they don't know what happened to my foot the other day." You voiced as tears pooled your eyes and started rolling down your face.

...

"Y/N?" Amber Liu, yes, she was your older sister from f(x). Well, you were adopted into her family. (Just for this one shot)

"Unnie." you hiccuped as tears continuously streamed down your tear stricken face.

"What happened? Why are you in this state?" Amber immediately pulled you into an embrace with concern written over her facial features.

"Hy-hyungs." you stuttered whilst crying into her shoulder.

"Come in and let's talk." Amber said as you nodded and followed her into her bedroom and took a seat on her bed.