Childhood Besties

A/N:Requested by @bwiiieee. Sorry for making you wait I had school and sorry for the cringey title. ALSO HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BTS!!!! I AM SO FUCKING PROUD OF THEM AND HOW FAR THEY HAVE MADE IT!!! For the other requests they may be a while as I have dance to go to as well.

No One POV

You and Taehyung have been childhood friends and the moment you found out you were debuting in a group with him you were ecstatic.

You both went to the same primary and high school and were best friends throughout the time period and slowly, the two of you had developed strong feelings for each other, but didn't dare confess in the fear of ruining your strong friendship.

You guys were quite touchy in a way and never hid anything from each other, apart from the fact that you had feelings for each other. Taehyung was the person who you would always go to without a thought if you wanted anything or needed to talk to him, and the same thing applied to him.

You guys were known as the power couple throughout school and were sometimes mistaken by some people who thought you were dating.

You were quite bored and had nothing to do today so you decided to spend some time with Taehyung as you hadn't had some proper quality time with him since you were quite busy with your comeback.

You walked to the end of the hall way and walked straight into his room as that's what you both did. You saw Taehyung on his TV playing over watch and closed the door before going up behind him and hugging him from the back.

"Honey." He said while focusing on the game. You both recognised each other's hugs and presence quite easily. You smiled as he called you by the special nicknames you kept for each other.

"Tae tae. Please come cuddle with me." You whispered as he immediately set his controller down and turned to you with a concerned look. As you had forgotten to close the door someone was able to see the moments you were having with Taehyung, and he couldn't help but feel jealousy strike.

Jimin frowned as he saw the love for each other present in both your and Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung took you to his bed and laid down next to before pulling you to his chest and cuddling you.

You breathed in the scent of his cologne which you loved. You unknowingly smiled and were broken from your daydream when Taehyung called your name.

"Baby what's up?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted some quality time with my best friend since we haven't spent any time together for so long." You smiled at him as he smiled his box smile at you before planting a kiss on your forehead.

You blushed as his chest vibrated after seeing you in this state.

"You look cute when you blush." He teases as you blushed more.

"Aigoo." he chuckled in a deep voice which made your heart flutter. 

Jimin's eyes brimmed with tears. He wished that he was the one who was cuddling with you and teased you while giving you kisses. But instead he was the one observing. Although he knew that the two have you had known each other for quite a long time and had strong feelings for each other, he still couldn't make those feelings go away.

His heart would break more and more each time he would see you laugh because of Taehyung. He wanted to be the reason you laughed. But it was one sided love as he knew your strong liking towards Taehyung and he wished to see you happy. 

"Tae Tae." you said.

"Hmm." he hummed signalling you to go on. You wondered whether you should tell him. Tell him about your liking. You knew that your friendship had a chance to be ruined, but you needed to get it off your chest as your heart felt heavy when you had this weight on your shoulders. You wanted to be more than just friends. More than best friends. You had made your decision.

"What do you think of me."

"W-what do you mean?" he stuttered.

"I mean, do you have a liking for me in more than a friend way?"

"Maybeeee." he said dragging on the e.

"YAH!"

"Okay fine. I do."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid of being rejected and losing our precious friendship. I was afraid you would see me differently." Taehyung said as you felt a smile tug on your lips.

"Why are you afraid. You have no need to be afraid, especially when I return your feelings." you said feeling proud of yourself for spitting it out. 

"Wait what?" he looked at you in shock as you blushed and looked down.

"I-I think" you started stuttering and were failing to say what you wanted to say.

"You think what baby?" he asked and you got this sudden boost of confidence. 

"Saranghae Taehyung-ssi." you whispered.

Taehyung smiled and used his two fingers and placed them under your chin to lift it up, so you were looking at his face.

His face neared yours and your heart started beating faster when you felt his to breath fan your face and his lips brush yours. He connected your lips as you both moved in sync. Your hands travelled to his neck and his travelled to you waist while one cupped your face.

You two pulled away just before Taehyung whispered

"Saranghae Y/N-ah." he addressed you informally while smiling softly at you.

Jimin stood there with tears rolling down his cheeks. He smiled at the thought that there was someone who made you happy, but he wished that person could be himself. Maybe he wasn't destined to be with you.

You and Taehyung decided to sleep together after your confession, especially after he asked you to become his, which you gladly agreed to.