Insecure

Jimin POV

I was scrolling through the comments on twitter as my heart felt like it was stabbed after each one. 

Jimin just brings the group down.

There's a thing called losing weight. You should try it Jimin.

Jimin is so overweight. Like look at all the other members who are perfect, then there's him.

He ruins BTS's body image.

Ewwww Jimin's voice is so high pitched.

He can't sing or dance. Let alone rap.

I could probably do everything better than him. I even look better than him.

He's so ugly. He does't deserve to be in Bangtan.

Yeah he is a worthless piece of shit.

Although there are a few ARMY's who are defending me, the hate is getting to me. I felt a warm substance roll down my cheek as I switched my phone off and chucked it across the room. It landed with a soft thud as my floor was carpet. Why am I like this? I thought as I decided that it was time to lose weight.

If many people were saying that I was overweight, then maybe I am. Maybe I am a person who bring this group down. Maybe I am not talented at all. Maybe I am ugly.

"JIMIN-SSI! DINNER'S READY!" Taehyung shouted.

"I ALREADY ATE!" I said.

"WHEN?"

"HALF AN HOUR AGO!" I lied. I had to lose weight. I can't let my size affect our reputation. I know I should speak to some one about this, but I can't make them worried and I don't want to bring them into my problems.

"OH OKAY!" he replied as I decided to lay down in bed. I felt a fresh wave of tears roll down my cheeks. My chubby cheeks. I slowly drifted off into a deep slumber and was awoken by Jin hyung's shouting.

"YAH PARK JIMIN GET UP! WE HAVE PRACTICE!" he said as I groaned and got out of bed.

"Coming hyung." I mumble and head to the bathroom to get dressed. I then head down to breakfast where I look at the food set up on the table. I was about to eat, just as I remembered what ARMY's had told me.

Jimin is so overweight. 

No. I couldn't eat. But I have to. I can't act suspicious. I ate my food and headed straight to my room. I inhaled and exhaled as I went into the bathroom. I sat in front of the toilet and stuck two fingers down my throat to help me throw up my breakfast, which I successfully managed to do. 

After throwing my breakfast up, I headed downstairs where everyone met me.

"Ok, we should head to practice now." Hoseok hyung said.

"KAJA!" We said.

We got to practice and I made sure to use all my energy. But I felt like it wasn't good enough. Like I wasn't good enough. 

Y/N POV

Jimin has been acting quite strange lately. I don't think any of the boys have noticed, but I have noticed that he had been more quiet and upset.

I have noticed that he has been skipping his meals and that he is has been avoiding talking to us. We were back in the dorm and he was in his room, when I decided to check on him.

"Jimin hyung." I knock on his door.

"C-come in Y-Y/N." he stuttered as I opened and shut the door to be engulfed in darkness. I searched for the light switch and flicked it on and saw Jimin huddled on his bed with a tear stained face. 

"Hyung, what happened?" I ask with concern as I head over and sit on the bed next to him.

"Aniya...nothing." He said as I sighed.

"If it was nothing you wouldn't be on the bed in tears." I sighed as he looked down. My gaze travelled to his phone which was buzzing with notifications. I picked it up and unlocked it with my fingerprint which I had save din his phone, and saw many hate comments from so called ARMY's. I gasped at the comments and immediately pulled Jimin into a tight embrace.

"Why do they hate me Y/N?" he sobbed as I hugged him even tighter. I eventually pulled away.

"Hyung, these people who hate are one of these two things. One, they are jealous of who you are and are trying to make you feel bad about yourself, or two, they are not real ARMY's."

"But everyone says it. It has to be true then."

"Their opinions don't matter. Especially these fake fan's opinions. You are perfect the way you are hyung. You are not overweight. You do not ruin our body image. You do not bring Bangtan down. Although you can't rap, you are amazing at singing and dancing.  You are also very cute. You are not ugly. You deserve to be in Bangtan. Bangtan needs you. It is not Bangtan without you. You are NOT worthless. You are so precious to us hyung." I mention and see his glossy eyes shed a tear.

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome. I know you have been skipping meals and don't even try and deny it, because I have been taking note. Let's go out for some ramen and then we can get some ice cream, my treat. What do you say? Actually you don't have a say. We're going, just us two." I say as Jimin giggled and my heart warmed.

"Y/N. Thank you so much. This hate really affected me and you made we feel like I was worth something."

"That's because you are worth something hyung. You may be nothing to some people, but to me. You are my everything." I say as he smiled and pulled me into an embrace.

"Okay, go get changed and meet me at the door in 5." I said as he nodded.

"Arraseo." He said.

We both went out to eat some ramen, and I made sure to buy him some extra food so he could gain the weight he had lost. We then went out for ice-cream and I made sure he got the amount he wished to eat.

"Thank you one again Y/N."

"It's really nothing hyung. I just want you to be happy." I said.

"Ahh that was so cheesy but thank you anyways."

"YAH HYUNG! And stop saying thank you now. You have said it enough times." I chuckled as he pouted.

"Okay okay." he said as we headed back to the dorm. 

"Y/N, can you sleep with me?"

"Of course." I said and laid down on the bed next to Jimin.

"Good night hyung."

"Good night Y/N." he said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 7.2K READS!!!! ILYGSFM AND YOU MAKE MY DAY EVERYDAY!!! I love writing for you guys as it makes me happy that I am able to write something that others enjoy reading. TYGSM again. ANNYEONG!!