Solo Album

No One POV

You were in your studio jotting down lyrics for your newest album, well your first solo album. This was the final song and you were only a few words away from finishing. In a few seconds, you were completely finished with your final song and smiled. You had already created the music and recorded all the previous songs and had also practiced the choreography and all that was left was to make a choreography for this song, practice it and record the song.

You had already filmed the music videos for the 5 songs you wished to film for as you obviously couldn't film one for all of them. Your album was called 'Crisis' and consisted of the following songs: (pretend they are your songs)

1. Let me go by Hailee Steinfield and Alesso.

2.  No tears left to cry by Ariana Grande.

3. Stay by Alessia Cara and Zedd.

4. Quit by Ariana Grande and Cashmere Cat.

5. Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmallow.

6. Instruction by Demi Lovato and Jax Jones.

7. Why by Sabrina Carpenter.

8. Real friends by Camilla Cabello.

9. I got you by Bebe Rexha.

10. In my blood by Shawn Mendes.

You were satisfied and wanted to keep this hidden from the boys, and so far you had succeeded. You went to record your song and practice your choreography, and after a couple of hours, you were done and dusted. The songs that had a music video were no tears left to cry, stay, quit, real friends and in my blood.

You were going to publish your album in about a week, so that you had time to practice and make sure everything was finalised. 

You made sure that every morning you got up early to practice and you also made sure that you stayed back as well. You weren't overworking yourself to a bad extent and you were also eating well. 

*One Week Later*

The time was nearing. Only a few more minutes until the first music video would be released. The following 4 videos would be released after 3 to 5 day gaps, while all the songs in the album would be released in a few minutes as well. 

You were nervous as you sat in front of your computer waiting until 11:55am to start uploading as it would take 5 minutes to upload. Hence, it would be up at 12pm. 

You tapped your foot and saw the minute hit the 55 and pressed the upload button. You had a grin plastered as your video was finally uploaded and you saw the likes and comments pour in.

You decided to head downstairs to grab a well deserved snack, and on the way you see the boys in the living room with the TV on. That TV had your face on it, meaning your new music video. No tears left to cry was the video they were watching and once they heard your footsteps they turned their heads around swiftly and glared and smiled at you.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" they shout as you flinch from their loudness.

"YAH I WANTED IT TO BE A SURPRISE!" you shout back as they shake their head.

"How did you manage to hide this from us anyway is my question." Jin frowned as you giggled.

"I may have had early morning and Kate night practices, but other than that I AM A FUCKING NINJA!" you throw your fist in the air causing the boys to giggle.

"Y/N-ah, your song is actually FREAKING AMAZING!" Hobi shouted and squealed before he ran up to you and squeezed you until you felt like you were lacking oxygen.

"H-hyung! I-I can't b-breathe!" You manage to say as he immediately lets you go while sheepishly looking at you and apologising.

"Mian." he said as you chuckled.

"It's okay. Have you guys listened to my other songs yet?" you asked the boys as they shook their heads to say no.

"Oh. That's okay. Listen to them when you want to, or if you want to." you said and started to walk away.

"YAH WE ARE LISTENING TO IT NOW GET BACK HERE!" Jin shouted out causing you to walk back out and plop down on the sofa next to Yoongi.

You guys listened to the songs as the boys stared at you in amazement. 

"Wahhhhh daebak Y/N-ah!" Jimin shouted as you blushed from embarrassment. You had also released the dance videos for all your songs and the boys were getting ready to watch that.

The dances were more complicated than you all had either done alone or as a group. All the boys had their mouths hung open, and Hoseok just stared in amazement on how swiftly but sharply your steps flowed.

The power was evident, but you still had that elegant soft touch to it. It was better than they could have imagined.

"Y/N. WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU COULD DANCE THAT WELL?" Hoseok looks at you as you hide your face in your arms.

"YAH! LOOK UP YOU WERE AMAZING!" Taehyung said as you slowly lifted your gaze, but were soon yet again crushed by another group hug.

"Okay let me go now." You said.

"Nope." they said.

"YAH LET GO OF ME I NEED MY CHICKEN NUGGETS!" you shouted out as they let you go. You loved chicken nuggets to death and were very possessive over them.

You eventually got your chicken nuggets and decided to make some ramen for the boys as well. You guys then had dinner together and watched the newest iron man because Jungkook wouldn't stop going on about it and practically dragged everyone into the living room to watch it, before you all fell asleep in the living room. Well all apart from Jungkook, who seemed to be obviously enjoying the movie.

A/N: SORRY YOU ALL! I was quite busy and I know I haven't updated in a while, but I AM BACK NOW BITCHES! Hope you enjoyed this and if you want please request imagines for me to write. ANNYEONG!