The Nerd Is Pretty?

A/N:Requested by @Coolpuppy321. Tell me what you think of this :)))) and if you want send me requests to write some imagines....

Word Count: 1450.

Y/N POV

I actually hate going to school. Psh who doesn't? Anyways, I am Y/N and I am a 'nerd'. Well this is just a disguise as in my previous school people would always crowd around and me and there would be new confessions every day and like a million love letters on my locker that would fall out each time I opened it.

This was the reason. I wanted to have some peace, and my wonderful genius brain thought I could do that. Well instead of peace I attracted people bullying me. The only people who were actually nice to me were BTS. They didn't stare at me like I was some stranger and said hello to me when they saw me.

The queenkas obviously got jealous every time they interacted with me and would verbally abuse me by telling me how BTS was theirs and to stay away from them when I would just say hello. 

"Hello Y/N." BTS said as you walked by and you smiled.

"Hello." you reply before walking off and are welcomed by your pissed bully's face.

"Well who have we got here? The fat nerd who is a slut. STOP FUCKING TRYING TO SEDUCE MY FUTURE HUSBAND YOU BITCH YOU WILL NEVER BE BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH TO HAVE THEM SO MAKE BOTH YOUR AND MY LIFE EASIER BY LEAVING THEM ALONE YOU WHORE!" she screeched as she pushed you. You braced yourself for the impact of the cold floor, but that never came.

Instead you felt a pair of warm hands around your waist. You open your eyes and look up to see Jungkook gripping onto you and lifting you up and then looking at Britney (the queenka) in rage.

"Who do you think you are to treat her this way?" Jungkook said as I looked down.

"O-oppa, she was saying shit about me." she pouted and all I can say is ew.

"Britney, don't lie please. I saw everything. By the looks of it you are not going to be any of our future wives as we prefer people who have a good heart. Not a person who bullies other. Y/N here has more of a chance than any of you at this school of having us." Jungkook retorted as Britney's cheeks went red.

"Y/N-ssi, gwenchana?" he asked me.

"I am okay. Thank you for helping me sunbaiem." I bow as he chucklkes.

"No need to be formal Y/N-ssi. Just call me oppa." he said as I blushed.

"Arraseo oppa." I bid him goodbye and was about to head into math class, but was pulled by a wrist into a secluded area.

"This was all your fault you bitch. You fucking embarrassed me in front of Jungkook. HOW DARE YOU! You don't deserve him, yet he chooses you over me. You will get it bitch." she said as she called in her minions and started kicking me.

She kicked my stomach and then send one punch to my jaw. I could feel it starting to bruise as she left me. I had dance next and realised I only had 20 minutes, so decided to reveal my true self as I was done with this bullcrap.

I took my wig off and brush my hair before tying it up into a high ponytail. My hair was naturally straight and dark brown with some light brown streaks and by eyes were a chocolate brown. I took my fake glasses off and applied some concealer on my face and some powder. I then added some blush and mascara and topped it off with a lip balm.

This was my first lesson in dance and I was quite excited as dancing,singing and rapping was something I did well. I wore my nike tights and a sports bra before a wore a hoodie on top. In class it was required you wore a sports bra, but I covered myself with a sweatshirt and would take it off when I was required to.