Y/N Faints In Public? (Prank)

A/N: Requested by Camilla652. I am so so so sorry that I have been inactive, I have been extremely busy but I am still trying to upload even though it is difficult. Thank you all for reading.

No One POV

You were on your phone scrolling through YouTube whilst watching videos. Prank videos. Yes, you, Kim Y/N were willing to pull another prank on the one, and the only, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

None of the prank videos you went through satisfied you, they went too far or were just ridiculous enough for the person being pranked to figure out that it was a prank. As you were scrolling through, you found one prank that caught your eye.

But for that, you would need to make sure your acting skills are on point, as you wouldn't want to ruin the prank by smiling.

Placing your phone on charge and on a tripod to record you, you started pretending to faint on your bed. After 'fainting' 15 times, you stop the recording and watch it to see which one looked the best.

You found that the 12th one looked the best and recorded whilst pretending to faint again, making sure it was like the one you saw.

After stopping the recording again, you decided you were satisfied with how you looked and decided it was time to place your prank into action.

You walk to Jin's room and barge right through, to see him playing his guitar. He stopped strumming and looked up to see you and raised his eyebrow.

"What's up Y/N?"

"Hyung, can we all go to the park?"

"Now?"

"Yes."

"I'm not bothered."

"Hyunggggggg." you pouted and could see Jin holding in his smile, but eventually, he let it out and sighed before nodding.

"YAY!" you squealed as Jin chuckled.

"Go call everyone down stairs, I will meet you there in two." Jin said as you nodded before rushing into Jimin and Jungkook's room.

"Hyungs! We are...heading to...the park." you said out of breath as they looked at you weirdly before nodding and getting up.

"Arraseo." they both chorused as you darted out of the room into the game room, where Taehyung was.

"Hyung!"

"What? I'm playing a game now Y/N."

"Yah! We are going to the park."

"But I don't want t-"

"I never said you had a say in this did I?"

"YAH Y/N!"

"Be down in two." you sassed before you ran over to Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon. The three of them were practicing their song Ddaeng.

"HYUNGS!" you shouted over the loud music and could tell they heard you as they looked right at you and stopped it.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked you.

"Be down in two, we are heading to the park."

"That's too much energy usage for me. No tha-" Yoongi was cut off by you.

"You have no say in this." you walked out of the room and heard him groan before you went downstairs to see Jin, Jimin and Jungkook already there.

Eventually, after all of you were down, you all walked to the park together.

"Yah Y/N, this is the most sunlight I have gotten in three years, and I am not liking it." Yoongi glared at you as you poked your tongue out at him.

"I don't care, maybe that's why you're Vitamin D deficient." you sassed, knowing that he was. (I am not sure if this is true though, don't take it seriously)

"YAH STOP BEING SASSY KIM Y/N!" Red dusted Yoongi's cheeks as you laughed at his actions, before realising you were at the park.

You were all walking together in the park and decided to pull the prank on them in a minute or so.

You were in the middle of the park and decided that this was the right moment. You let your body fall limp and shut your eyes and felt your self drop onto the grass with a soft thud.

Ouch. Definitely isn't as soft as my bed.

"YAH GUYS!" Hoseok turned around at the thud as everyone turned around to see your figure sprawled on the grass.

"Y/N!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted as all seven of them ran towards you and started lightly slapping your cheek and shaking you, but you lied still. You were using a technique of yours to stop you from laughing or smiling, and it proved to be working quite well for you today.

"Y/N, Y/N, Kim Y/N."

"Yah, open your eyes."

"Fuck...Y/N, please..."

"Y/N!"

"Was she sick before we came?"

"No, I mean she was running from place to place." Jin said as you felt a cold hand touch your forehead.

"Her forehead seemed perfectly fine." Jin said as you felt another hand on your forehead.

"Yeah, she doesn't seem sick."

"Y/N, please wake up."

"Stay with us."

"Yah she's not dying!"

"I know but she still fainted!"

"Jungkook?"

"Yah Jungkook?" You felt something warm fall on your arm and knew what it was. Jungkook was crying. Jungkook was afraid if anything happened to his members, and since you had 'fainted', he was scared and shocked.

"H-hyung, nothing happened to her, right?"

"Aniya, we will take her home for now, I guess."

"But it's a fifteen minute walk."

"We can take turns."

"None of you will have to do that as you just got pranked by the prank patrol." You sat up as saw all the boys with wide eyes which turned into a glare.

"YAH PABOYA YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?" Jin glared at you as you chuckled.

"Yah! It was a prank hyung." you replied and turned to Jungkook and immediately embraced him.

"Miahne Jungkook hyung." you felt him return your embrace and pulled away, only to be flicked on the head by him.

"YAH HYUNG APA!" you grabbed your forehead in pain as he smirked.

"That's for getting me worried!"

"Aish, I already apologised."

"I know."

"Alright you two, let's head home, I think we have had enough of the park for today." Jin stood up as the others followed his lead.

"Ne hyung." You stood up and walked home with the boys, whilst being constantly scolded on how much you had scared them.

"YAH IT WAS A PRANK!"

"Yeah but you still scared us!"

"Aish hyunggg."

"Arraseo arraseo I won't scold you anymore."

"Aish finally."

"YAH KIM Y/N!"

"What now?"

"Nothing."

"Woooow hyung, just wooow."