The New Member Is A Girl? - Part 2

A/N: I'M BACK! Well I kind of left you on a cliffhanger on how it went, so I shall now continue with this story. Your welcome :). Also part three will be out as well.

No One POV

You walked up to your room after hearing those comments which had hurt your pride. 

How dare they call me a talentless bitch when they haven't seen anything that I can do. I, even though I am younger than Jungkook, can sing, rap and dance and have won first place in many competitions. I swear I will not hesitate to use my skills in Taekwondo and Karate if it is really necessary.

You knew that you couldn't change their opinions on you yet, or that easily. You would have to prove that you were worthy of that position. The only reason you were put into this group was because your style matches theirs and your energy levels would be better used while completing boy group dances.

No one had ever looked down on you, but now that 7 of your idols had, it made you furious.

How can they all be so two faced? Behind the camera they are completely different to when they are on camera. I was excited thinking I could at least use them for support when hate came tumbling in, but looks like I will have to deal with it on my own. 

You decided to unpack and be productive. After unpacking, you heard the sound of laughing and screaming from downstairs and you peered from your room to see the boys playing together.

Maybe they were right. I just made it awkward for all of us.

But you had to stay as your dream was to debut.

*The Next Day*

Y/N POV

I woke up after a chaotic day and immediately got dressed and ready for breakfast before leaving. You had worn your nike sneakers along with a pair of full length tights and an oversized sweatshirt.

As I headed downstairs, all the boys were at the table while Jin was cooking the meal. I decided to help him out and walked up to him.

"Jin-ssi can I help out?" I asked.

"I don't need your help I can do this myself thank you." he said as I got startled by his tone.

"Okay." I sighed and sat down at the table with the boys who shot glares at me for no apparent reason.

Breakfast was quiet and awkward, just like dinner last night.

We all had gotten into the van and had made our way to the studio where we all immediately began to warm up to dance. 

I began to complete my normal stretches and could feel the member's eyes burning holes though my back. To say it wasn't awkward is a lie.

After we had finished warming up, the choreographer had come in to teach us the dance to Fake Love. The song had been recorded, but would have to be recorder again as I needed to have lined in the song.

He first showed us the whole song and told us that for some parts we all would be doing different things. 

While I watched, I managed to remember the chorus of the song and the ending of the song, but of course some parts may change.

He then started teaching us the steps. I didn't exactly put full power yet and the choreographer knew that I wouldn't while rehearsing the steps, but he was aware of the fact that I would use my full power while practicing with the music.

After 5 hours, we all had memorised the steps and were about to practice with the music after a 10 minute water break.

We all went to our drink bottles, the boys went together while I went to mine, and again, I overheard them speaking about me.

"Honestly how did she get picked, she put no energy in while rehearsing." Hoseok-ssi had said.

"Bro the choreographer didn't even say anything about it."

"I know right! Like how can she get away with it?"

"Yeah we work so hard and get scolded, and she's there not even trying and doesn't get scolded."

"Ugh she's so bad at this. Proves why she shouldn't be here." Jungkook huffed as I sighed. I guess they will see my real dancing ability while we complete the dance with the music.

The boys were going over the steps, but since I have a good memory, I didn't have to. They stared at me and started whispering about how I wasn't dedicated and not practicing enough, but we'll see about that.

"OKAY LET'S RUN THROUGH THIS DANCE 10 TIMES AND MORE UNTIL IT IS PERFECT!" the choreographer shouted and clapped his hands as we all got into position. 

The music started playing and I poured my heart and soul into the dance. After finishing the dance 17 times, as Namjoon, Jin and Suga all messed up, we had gotten the dance to perfection.  We all went to get our water bottles and went to record the dance for us to remember and watch. 

The real practice video would be released when I would be in the song as well.

After recording, the choreographer sent us the video for the dance once we got back at the dorms. 

I sat on the couch with the boys when they decided to play the video on TV. From the corner of my eyes I could see some of the boy's mouth's hanging open and some eyes wide in shock. 

"Wahhh daebak!" Hoseok said.

After the video was over, I decided to walk into my room, but along the way I heard their comments. Again.

"Well looks like she really can dance."

"Yeah, she had the same energy levels as us!"

"I think her dance style was more ours compared to other girl groups."

"I can't believe we thought she was slacking."

"Maybe she isn't that bad."

"But her voice. Apparently she's a singer and rapper." Namjoon said reading the messages from his manager.

"Well I don't think she is that good yet, she has to prove she is worth staying here." Jimin said unconvinced.

Well this will take some time...I guess.