Dating Suga

A/N: requested by @NiaNaruto. SO SO SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT! I have an exam tomorrow but I felt bad and decided to upload since you have been waiting for so long :(. SARANGHAE and TYSM for all the love you are giving me! I never expected for all of this and I am truly so grateful to all of you out there who read my books :)

No One POV

"Ani, I can't do that. It's our first date! I can't take her to the movies! Aish, this is so hard, why can't it just be easy." Yoongi ruffled his dishevelled hair and groaned in annoyance. You and Yoongi had started dating a few months ago, but you hadn't been able to go on your first date yet as you had been too busy with your comeback.

Now that the two of you had more time to spare, Yoongi had the will to do something special for you on your first date. However he just wasn't able to come up with anything and was too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it.

"What does she like? Aigoo, I have known her for so long yet I still don't know her likes and dislikes. God, please help this poor soul!"

Yoongi had already told you about the date today night, however, he wasn't the most prepared in what he was going to do. Flipping over on his bed, Yoongi's eyes dart to the alarm clock on his bedside which read 6:31 PM.

"FUCK!" Yoongi cursed as he jumped out of bed and immediately sped into his walk in closet.

"I had to be late didn't I? Aish, I still need to dress up, and I still don't know where we are going. I have only around 30 minutes until we leave for our date!"

Yoongi grabbed the outfit hung on a hanger and sighed in relief remembering that he had previously already chosen an outfit for today night.

Stripping out of his outfit and placing on the fresh set of clothes and quickly brushing his hair, Yoongi grabs his phone and dials the number of the first restaurant he could think of.

"Hi, I would like to make a reservation for today night."

"How many for a table? And what time are you wanting to reserve this table for?"

"Table for two. And at 7:15."

"Okay. Sounds good, I have reserved a table for two for 7:15. Can I please get your name?"

"Min Yoongi."

"Alright. Is that all?"

"Yes. Kamsahmnida." Yoongi ended the call and saw that there were still 10 minutes until he had to pick you up, when an idea came to mind.

"Although this may be lame, maybe I should get her a bouquet of flowers. Yes, let me go get some roses now."

Yoongi immediately rushed out of the house and ran over to the nearest florist.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what can I get you today?"

"Can I...please get a bouquet...of...100 roses." Yoongi said out of breath as the woman smiled widely and nodded.

"Of course, is this for your girlfriend?"

"Ah? Ah ne!"

"Wah that's so romantic of you." the woman tied the bouquet together and handed it to Yoongi.

"That will be 200,000 won." Yoongi nodded and handed her the cash before bowing to his elder and leaving back for the dorm. (around $200 AUD - bitch roses are expensive as fuck.)

"I only have five minutes. Ppali Yoongi!" Yoongi jogged his way home, careful not to lose the roses he had just purchased for you.

Yoongi burst into the dorms to see the Jungkook staring at him intently from inside.

"Hyung? What were yo- YAH YAH YAH! YOONGI HYUNG GOT ROSES!" Jungkook broke a wide smile as 

"Jinjja? DAEBAK!"Jimin came running from his room, with the other boys right behind him.

"Wah! I never knew Yoongi could actually be romantic! Chukaye!" Jin patted Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi's cheeks blushed a light pink.

"YAH! Leave me alone you idiots!" Yoongi pushed away as the boys started giggling behind his back.

"Yoongi?" you called out and saw Yoongi standing in front of you with a bouquet of who knows how many roses.

"Y-Y/N." Yoongi held out the bouquet of roses in front of you as you grateful accepted it.

"Wah! Yeppeu da. Gomawo, oppa." You embraced Yoongi and let go after a few seconds.

"Kaja." Yoongi smiled and linked hands with yours before heading out into the car.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"Aigoo." 

"Here we are!"

"I'm so embarrassed to take her on a date here. Aish, she's probably cringing on where I took her. Paboya. Pabo. Pabo."

"Wah!" you scanned your eyes at the restaurant in front of you.

"Kaja?" you asked as Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"Do you have a reservation tonight?"

"Yes. Min Yoongi."

"Ah that's right, this way please." the waitress ushered the couple to a window seat with a small set up.

"Kamsahmnida." Yoongi bowed as the waitress left the two of you alone. Yoongi being he gentleman he was, pulled out your seat and let you sit down before pushing the chair in and taking his own seat.

"Anything you want to eat Y/N?"

...

After Yoongi had paid for dinner, the two of you were taking a stroll along the streets with your hands interlocked.

"Y/N, miahne." Yoongi stopped in his tracks and cupped your face.

"Why are you sorry?"

"This was our first date, and I really wanted to make this special, but it ruined it all. It was nothing special. It was just a shitty dinner that I had planned a-"

"Min Yoongi, hajima!" You put your finger to his lips, shutting him up.

"It wasn't a shitty dinner, Yoongi. A date doesn't have to mean that we go to a fine dining restaurant. The place we went was very homey, and I felt quite comfortable there as well."

"But I wanted the best."

"This was the best Yoongi. I couldn't have asked for more. You gave me 100 roses and took me out for dinner. But that's not what shows me that you really like me. The restaurant we go to doesn't determine your liking towards me. You did your best, and that is all I could ask for from you."

"Jinjjayo?"

"Yes. I'm glad that you are by my side. That's all I need from you."

"Aigoo." Yoongi blushed and pulled you in for an embrace. Pulling away he plants a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Saranghae, Kim Y/N."

"Nado saranghae, oppa."