ISAC

Y/N POV

Today we had the ISAC event on today and to be quite honest, I didn't really prepare for the event like the other boys did. However, I did excel in physical activity during my high school years.

We were in the stadium waiting for the events we were going to be a part of to be called out. Just then the loudspeaker said:

"WILL THE BOY GROUPS PLEASE HEAD DOWN FOR THE INDIVIDUAL RACE !"

Just then I bid the members good bye and wished them good luck, before I was left alone. We were filming a Bangtan bomb at the time as well so I was talking to the camera every now and then.

The boys were getting ready for their individual 200 metre race. The gunshot was shot as the boys took off running. Jungkook was in the lead. Then they had Mark from Got7, Sehun from EXO, TaeYang from NCT 127 and some others from some other groups.

"YEAH GO JUNGKOOK HYUNG!" I screamed as he passed the finishing line in first place. Surprisingly, all the members came first in their race, but it made sense as they had been preparing, while I on the other had was in bed watching K-Dramas.

The members came back up as I congratulated them for their win, just then the speaker boomed:

"ALL GIRL GROUPS TAKING PART IN THE INDIVIDUAL RACE PLEASE HEAD DOWN!"

"Good luck. I still cannot believe you didn't practice." Jungkook said.

"Well, don't expect me to come first. I didn't train after all." I say as the members laughed.

"Okay, but good luck anyways." Jin laughed as I headed down to the starting line where I was versing Lisa from Blackpink, Irene from Red Velvet, Tzuyu from Twice,  Sunny from Girl's Generation, Bora from Sistar and Hand from EXID. 

The people I was up against were the fastest in their group (I am not sure if that is true but just go along with it) and I was a bit nervous.

Just then the gunshot was shot and I took off running like I would in high school. As my gaze shifted up I saw no one in front of me and I grinned. I printed like my life depended on it and managed to cross the ribbon 10 seconds before Lisa, who came second.

I was panting and looked up to see BTS cheering for me wildly.

"Congratulations Y/N, you ran really fast." Lisa said as you smiled at her.

"Thank you. You did very well as well." I smiled as she chuckled.

They then called us all for the relay and the boys came down. I had to compete with the boys, but it was okay as I didn't really mind.

"WAHH YOU RAN SO FAST!"

"How did you do that without practicing?"

"THAT WAS SO DAEBAK!"

The members said as I chuckled.

"Let's head to the relay first and talk later." I said as they nodded and we headed to our positions in order.

We were up against EXO, Got7, Seventeen, and some NCT groups. I was the last runner for our group and each group had 8 runners. We all ran 200 metres except for me. I had to run 400.

The boys asked me if I was okay with running 400 metres but I assured them that it would be fine. 

The race had started and Jin sprinted, coming second to Got7. He then passed the baton to Namjoon, who ran and was still coming second behind Got7. 

The baton went from him to Hoseok, to Taehyung, to Jimin, and to Jungkook. Got7 had gotten a huge head start  as the first three weren't able to catch up, but Jungkook was able to close most of the distance.

Jungkook then passed the baton to me and I saw Mark from Got7 a few metres in front of me. I sprinted. Mark was the fastest in his group, but I overtook him in a matter of few seconds as the stadium erupted into cheers when I passed the finish line in first place, 12.54 seconds before Mark did.

"You really run fast man." Mark came up and congratulated me as I returned the gesture.

"Y/N-ahhhh!!!!!" The boys shouted and engulfed you in a group hug as you chuckled.

"How the hell are you so fast? And you told us to keep our expectations low." Yoongi said as I laughed.

"Actually I got into a lot of state events for athletics during my schooling period." I said as they all ahh-ed and ohh-ed.

"No wonder. You are literally a fucking ninja." Jimin said.

"LANGUAGE!"

"Uhhh...Miahne..."

"Thanks though for the compliment.." I said as he smiled and ruffled my hair. I scrunched my nose.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH THY HAIR! PARK JIMIN YOU SHALL PAY!" I scream and chase after him, catching up to him in no time and ruffling his hair in no time.

"YAH! Okay okay fine you win!" he said as I laughed.

"MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE WRESTLING PLEASE HEAD TO THE CENTRE!"

We looked at each other and decided that Jungkook and I were the only ones who would go as the others said they weren't strong enough.

"Hey Y/N, are you sure you're strong enough?"Jungkook teased as I hit his arm in a playful manner.

"Hajima!"

We assembled in the centre and started wrestling. Soon, it was Jungkook's turn. He easily defeated every one being the muscle pig he is.

Now it was my turn. So far Jennie from BlackPink had beaten everyone, and only I was left to go. If I won against her, I would be the final winner. I was quite strong, but my arms never showed that.

I started off in the position as the man blew the whistle. Sh tried to flip me, but I stopped and flipped her, causing me to win. The whistle blew, declaring me as the winner.

"Ahh soo close!" Jennie said as I helped her up.

"It's okay, there's always next time. It is still quite an achievement to beat everyone else." I congratulated her as she thanked me. I headed up to Jungkook who was looking at me in shock.

"Where are those muscles coming from man?"

"Eh, I occasionally work out but make sure my arms still remain skinny."

"Well you seem to be doing that well." He said as I chuckled. We then met up with the members as they congratulated me and said how surprised they were at my strength. We then headed home after all the events were over. Overall our group, BTS, was the overall winner and had won a trophy PLUS FREE FOOD! I AM SO EXCITED!! The boys were too though, especially Jin. 

A/N: Hellooooo people of the world. I am trying to upload as much as possible as I have an exam on Friday and an assignment due and the exams and shit coming up. So if I am not there for a while, it's okay I haven't died, but I will try and upload more today...