The Nerd Is An Idol?

A/N: Requested by @bwiiieee. Here is your request AND IT IS OKAY IF YOU REQUEST MORE! It gives me ideas and keeps me busy so don't hesitate! Also @Matubo your request will be up soon don't think I have forgotten about your one :))))

Y/N POV

They didn't know who I was under this wig and fake glasses. They thought I had bags of fat under my oversized clothes and thought of me as a nerd. Who was I? I was Y/N of BTS who was going to debut in 1 week.

I had to disguise as a nerd so no one would bother me after I had debuted, but I may end up being exposed by some very smart fans.

I hated the disguise I had to wear. The wig would make me want to itch my hair and the glasses always feel so heavy. I honestly don't mind the baggy clothes because at least you don't get eye raped by some of the pervy men of the school. 

I walked into school like normal. Just because I am dressed like a nerd doesn't mean I will fake an act to be 'scared' when I really am not. Those people will soon regret what they are doing and will be embarrassed by their actions. 

I saw many students sending me stares full of disgust and many whispering as I walked by them. I rolled my eyes and walked by them while ignoring them. This in a way will help me deal with the hate to come. 

"Well well look who we have here. The little nerd." Bianca (the queenka) sneered as she herself and her minions (Ellie and Hana) started laughing like maniacs. The rest of the students not knowing to do seemed to play along and laugh since they knew what Bianca would do if they didn't laugh. 

"Well well look who we have here. Miss little bully who has no social life as she seems to have nothing better to do than bully me." I smirk at her as she gasps and goes red in fury. Bitch.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!"

"I am not speaking to you in any different way. This is how the world works. How you treat others is how you will be treated back." I sass as she growls.

"I WILL GET YOU BACK! You better watch your back nerd." She sneers as a scoff and walk to class. She doesn't scare me and never will scare me. Ever.

*One Week Later*

It had been one week and our music video for No More Dream was about to be released. The eight of us were huddled around the computer screen and were trying to contain our excitement. In one minute, we will have our song out. The one we all worked so hard on. 

Namjoon hyung clicked the button and the video was uploading. After a few seconds, the video was successfully posted and had already gotten 32 465 views within the first few seconds. 

No One POV

You saw the likes and comments pour in, and without you even noticing, your video had already hit one million views.

You had also posted the tickets for the first meet and greet you would have and the tickets were almost gone. You were proud of your efforts and started to head off to bed as you had school tomorrow as it was Friday. On Friday you also had your meet and greet and you were pumped.

Due to the low amount of energy you had left within you, you fell asleep quite easily and were awoken to your stupid alarm clock. Again.

You groaned and smacked your alarm, shutting it off and decide to get up. You get ready and eat breakfast and leave the house like you normally would. 

You walked into school with the usual people talking and staring, but this time the big topic seemed to be BTS.

"Oh my god Y/N is amazing!"