Two*

Harry

"EDWARD! You wanna go out tonight?" I yelled as my fist thumped on his bedroom door. He'd been staying with me at my hotel before he headed back to London.

"Where to?" He growled as he rubbed his eyes but I was too excited to feel guilty for waking him. I looked at my phone to double check I got the name right, "The Ace of Clubs."

"Dive bar?" His whole face lit up. He loved Dive bars. He especially loved taking celebrities to Dive bars and watching how they react. He had some awesome stories, he ended up smacking Justin Bieber in the face on his last outing which was pretty hilarious.

"I don't actually know." I walked to the sofa to get my laptop and look for an address.

"Hang on. Why are we going there then?" Ed followed and sat on the sofa opposite me.

"Uhm..." I wasn't sure how to tell him what I'd done. I could hardly believe it myself but something about her got under my skin, "well here's the thing..."

"What've you done?" He chuckled as he shook his head.

"At the signing today there was this girl..." My cheeks turned red as I realised I didn't even know her name. Ed shook his head and buried it in his hands. "There was this girl - she was - I don't know - I want to know her, so I wrote my number in her copy of our album and now her friend told me she'll be at this bar tonight. We have to go. Please, Ed?" I blurted out.

"You want to know her?" His eyebrow raised, "are you seriously asking me to come with you to a bar so you can fuck this girl?" My stomach twisted at his words and the thought he might refuse to come with me. Besides that wasn't why I wanted to see her again. She was one of those people who just looked effortlessly cool, like they had a tonne of interesting stories to tell and I wanted to hear everything she had to say.

"Don't be a dick. I mean I want to hang out with her, get to know her." He raised his eyebrows again, "Okay... Yes, she is beautiful and I like her but that's not why we are going there." I confessed.

All he did was smirk, "c'mon get ready."

"Thanks Ed. It'll be fun. I promise." I couldn't stop smiling as I headed to find something to wear. I wondered what kind of outfit she'd like. She'd been wearing skinny jeans and that Zarry t-shirt, which had made me chuckle, so I decided to wear something simple.

----------

About an hour later we pulled up outside the club. It didn't look particularly interesting from the outside but I liked it; it had a really cool neon sign. But what I liked most was there was no paparazzi, and I hadn't been in New York long enough for the paparazzi to recognise the car so nobody had followed us here either. I thanked Jo, my driver, and told him we'd call him when we needed picked up.

"You're sure about this? She could be a psycho?" Ed said, but I was in such a hurry to get out the car I almost tripped and fell. My heart was thumping in my chest and my palms were sweating as I rushed inside and quickly looked around. I froze when I spotted her, she was chatting to a guy at the other end of the bar. He looked older than her but not old enough to be her Dad. And he was huge. Like properly huge, bodybuilder huge. He could probably snap me in two. I watched the two of them together and it bothered me I couldn't figure out their relationship.

"You see her?" Ed nudged me.

"Over with the guy in the Ramones shirt." I nodded in their direction and kicked myself for shamelessly looking her up and down but I couldn't help myself. She had on biker boots, a leather miniskirt and a grey top with a denim shirt tied around her waist. She looked even hotter than earlier. I walked to the bar, I needed a drink, my mouth felt like the Sahara desert. What the hell was wrong with me? I never felt this nervous over a girl but I couldn't help worrying she'd think I was insane or a creep or both and send me packing.