Sixty-Nine

Jessi

"So Baby, I think we should probably think about announcing your pregnancy soon." Harry said as he reached over my shoulder to grab a banana from the fruit bowl sat beside my laptop. His skin felt warm and sweaty from his workout and my lungs inhaled that smell he had lately which made me feel safe and warm while also setting my lady parts on fire. It was a combination which made my head spin. "Baby, did you hear me?" His long fingers plucked my earphones from my ear but I hadn't gotten around to choosing a playlist yet.

"I know, it's getting harder to hide. I'm surprised we haven't been caught yet." I'd been travelling with Harry and his band since I left the hospital. I'd been to his secret shows in New York and London and I'd made Harry swear that he hadn't been paying people off because I couldn't see how else he'd been keeping it quiet. Lori had even released some photos from her wedding a few weeks ago, none of me and Harry together but my bump seemed noticeable, maybe it's just because I knew it was there or maybe people assumed I was putting on weight?

Harry spun the seat at the breakfast bar so I was facing him. "You still want to do this, right? I'm perfectly happy saying nothing, it's our life, nothing to do with anyone else." His sweaty forehead pressed against mine as his bright green eyes stared back at me.

"I can't hide forever and I want people to know. I'm just nervous. At least I know what to expect this time." He stood up straight and almost poked me in the eye with his half-eaten snack.

"Sorry." He smirked, his long fingers brushing the banana from my cheek. "Have you eaten?"

"Mmhm. Cooked some blueberries and had them, whole blueberries and strawberries with yoghurt. Made you some, it's in the fridge." I nodded towards the appliance in the corner but my legs carefully wrapped around his so he wouldn't move.

"So when do you want to announce it? The Graham Norton Show is in a few days." I wrinkled up my nose at his words. "Give me a minute, I wasn't finished. If we announce it after the show then I still have a few weeks before tour starts and you're meeting the therapist Jeffrey found you, right?"

"Yeah. I have my first meeting with her then." I smiled. His plan was good. I'd be able to show my therapist what I was dealing with and Harry and I would still have time to be together before the madness of the Tour started.

"So are we agreed about when?" Harry smiled. His large hands cupping my bump. I nodded softly, my forearms sliding along his and my fingers gripping his biceps. "Awesome. And I have an idea for the how, if you trust me?" Harry winked. I nodded, I knew he wouldn't do anything I was uncomfortable with. "I'm so glad you're coming on tour with me. And Jeffrey is a lot calmer now I've finally picked my photographer." He placed a kiss to the tip of my nose and I felt a warmth spread through my body.

"I'm glad you picked Hélène. Her photos were my favourite." I tilted my head back to kiss his lips.

"She is the best of them but I wanted you. You'd be better!" Harry's lips squeezed together in a pout too irresistible to ignore so I pressed my lips to his again.

"We discussed this, remember?" My fingers pulled on the band of his sweatpants and I quirked an eyebrow at him when I realised he had no underwear on.

"Yeah. I remember. You need to prove yourself somewhere else so they can't turn round and say I hired you just because I'm madly in love with you and I knocked you up and all that jazz. I get it." Harry waved his hand before pinching my chin between his thumb and forefinger. "Now stop quirking that brow at me. I was only working out along the hall so what was the point in putting on pants? Besides, nobody asked you to go rooting around in there." His smirk was playful and combined with that intoxicating scent I wanted to knock him to the floor and have him take me right there but where was the fun in that. I snapped the elastic waistband back against his hip, the sound filled the quiet space as I spun my chair back round and pretended to do some work on my open laptop.